N x Male Reader

Y/n  l/n were working with the Murder Drones for a while that you became the leader but little did you know that you started to like your partner name Serial Designation N. The other teammates J and V always start to bully N for calling him useless and weak towards him that made you feel disappointed in them since he was slow and trying his best to work on the team. Y/n was hangout by himself that he didn't know what do to till you heard some laughing at the 2 girls when Y/n saw N fall off the pod. N was trying to laugh with them as well but he's not relazing he was getting laugh at because of him. Y/n came out to the pod to see what was going on to see N on the ground while J and V were on top of the pod laughing at N. (V): "Can't believe you can do things right. That's why your useless to the group." N looked disappointed to himself that he wasn't doing his best being in the group while Y/n help N stand up to them. (Y/N): "You two need to stop bulling your team mate N since he is trying his best to be apart the team!" N smiled softly that you were standing up for him while J and V sighed to there self while they both flew off to go hunt more drones. (N): "Thanks for standing up for me since I thought they were joking." Y/n letted out his hand to N's to help him get up with N gently grab Y/n hand till Y/n helped him stand up from the ground. (Y/n): "Hey its what a leader does since they were bullying you for a while and I needed to end it." He smiled softly that he was trying to do something good while N smiled back.

  Y/n and N went to the Pod alone and started to talk about how to stop there rain of terror of them talking crap about N. (Y/n): "Don't listen to them since they don't know what there talking about and I-I don't think your a useless team mate or an idiot." Y/n started to blush a bit of you trying to be flirty even though your horrible at it but you were trying your best. N started to giggle a bit when he slowly started to hold your hand and holding his tail into yours that made you blush even more. (N): "I have a question since your face looks mysterious that I might know what it means." Y/n was blushing more red while N started to get closer to his face that Y/n didn't have nowhere to go. N stopped near Y/n's lips that made him feel hot from his face till N asked his question to Y/n. (N): "Since you are leader and all, Do-do you like me?" Y/n didn't say anything from feeling embarrassed so much of the question that he was asking till N kissed him on the lips that made Y/n more bright red that he froze. N giggles softly thinking it was adorable to see Y/n embarrassed but deep in his heart Y/n loved it.

Requested by: Marlon347

Hope you enjoyed the story <3