Uzi X Reader

Y/n was sitting in a desk when Uzi was showing her presentation of what she made her project. She was talking about after humanity caused its own extinction by blowing up the exoplanet's core, causing a winter apocalypse, robots known as Worker Drones start to roam around until a group o. Murder Drones start to murder them for... reasons. (Uzi): "But what have our parents done for the past Forever, while those things build a spiral corpse!" She shows a next slide explaining hiding under the ice of 3 doors as she continues thinking they were just waiting for inciting incident. Y/n was focused on the presentation of what she was explaining. (Uzi): "Anyway, that's why my project is this sickest hail Railgun!" The drones screamed in fear when she popped the railgun out. (Y/n): "You go, Girl!" The drones barely noticed your cheer since they were terrified. You and Uzi have been best friends for a while that you guys love anime you guys watch. (Uzi): "Easy Morons, it doesn't work....yet! It doesn't work yet who said it didn't work maybe it does!" She turned on the railgun to prove a point to the classmates till the teacher interrupts her. (???): "Uzi, the homework was a word problem about buying watermelons." Uzi looked confused about what the real homework was and said the magnetically amplifier photons converge doesn't count. (???): "No, Plus Repressed Emostinal baggage only worth 2 points on the rubric. And is it supposed to be that Color?" The gun was glowing red and glowing brighter till it exploded in the classroom making everyone scream.

At the nurse's office, Uzi and Y/n were sitting next to each other while you were holding the ice pack that was in her eye. (Y/n): "Your presentation was amazing and I think you were right if we come across one.." Uzi smiles softly while a couple of girls were passing by and started to talk shit about Uzi that made you upset. Uzi discussed the sound of hearing the girls that the Railgun didn't kill her. Then a drone name Thad came into the room to see Uzi bandaged up and thought she got killed. (Uzi): "I'm an Amnesty teen fad bite me also how did you know my name people willingly talk to you!" Uzi threw the ice pack away from her eye but you made sure that she was alright as Thad was sitting next to Y/N. (Thad): "Well, I'd say everyone knows Khans daughter but when you blow the other half of your face off." Uzi was making a sarcastic about daddy issues being hilarious while it wasn't.  She asked what he was in for while she guessed he was in for testosterone too hard. Thad never knew that he can do that till he thought it was cool to think about. (Thad): "Hey, those bandages look badass." Uzi started to get embarrassed from the compliment from him till Y/n started to smile softly that it was true. Thad was asking a question about the railgun while she was explaining what she was going to do tonight to get the last part for her gun and get respect for his dad. But he thinks it's a bad idea since her father makes a door to protect them but Uzi didn't want any more feedback on the gun project that she made. (Uzi): "Bite Me!" Uzi started to walk away while you started to catch up to her. (Uzi): "I'm not mad at you, by the way, Just generally hormonal." 

  It was around three in the morning, Uzi alarm went off as she slaps her sensors that it was time to go. She was putting her hat on, then her railgun, lastly she slowly opened her dad's door to get the front door master keycard to get to the entrance to the front door. At the hallways, she was slowly walking up to the entrance of the second door that she met up with Y/N. (Uzi): "It's good to see you again. You ready to head out to the war zone." You nodded softly that you were so determined to head out there and find the part for her gun. But then her father was right behind him looking confused. (Uzi): "Oh Robo Jesus!" Khan asked where you guys were going till Uzi was trying to lye her way out of looking at the bolt mechanism of door one because it was their project you and Uzi are working on for school. You facepalm yourself in the face while he fell for it. (Khan): "Well, when you build doors so good. There's no need to fight Uzi. This is great news. Here is the wrench I used to tighten bolts on my first door prototype I want you to have it." Khan gave the wrench that he was holding to her while she can't believe that the lying worked on her own father. So Y/n and Uzi went outside of the Murder Drone Zone while you ran to the snow that you were glad you were out. (Y/N): "I can't believe that worked." Uzi giggles softly while she gave you a hand to get up and find the part that she needed for her gun.

They were walking into the snow that you came across a pod that the murder drones came from. (Y/N): "Hey Uzi, I found something that you might need to look at?" Uzi ran towards you to see little parts on the ground that she started to search for what she wanted. Then you kept a lookout for the Murder drones if there nearby. Then after a minute, Y/N saw a murder drone heading this way as Uzi got the part that she needed and grabbed your hand to hide somewhere they can't find you and Uzi. She uses a mirror to see what the murder drone was looking at that Y/N wanted to fight the murder drone. (Y/n): "I want to fight this son of a bitch!" Uzi told her to shush that they might get caught before it was too late that the murder drone saw Uzi and Y/N hiding. Uzi was replacing her aimo to the part that she needed while the murder drone landed on the ground hard that Uzi drop her gun and landed perfectly. (Uzi): "Whoa, and saying pirating all that anime was useless." Y/n started to an anime kick at the murder drone that took the murder drone down to the ground. Uzi and Y/n started to team up to fight the Murder drone till they can escape from them. After a little later Y/N did a finishing room that made the murder drone go down to the ground. You and Uzi can't believe they encountered a murder drone and defeated it. Y/n and Uzi cheered what they did together of working together to defeat the drone while they didn't notice they were holding hands. You and Uzi blushed a bit till Uzi pick the part that she needed for the gun and escape back to the base. (Uzi): "We should do this more often if we encounter another murder drone again." You agreed while you and Uzi started to head back to the base while the murder drone was slowly coming back to life...

Requested by: Jss2141

Sorry, it isn't much since I'm slowly getting into this but hope you like it.