Depressed Reader X N

After Uzi's presentation, you been depressed for a while since of hiding. Uzi was trying to cheer you up with things that you like. But it was no use, none of the things were not working for you. Then Uzi thought of an idea and told you that they should go out of hiding to explore the outside. You thought it would be a great idea going out even though its dangerous. So you agreed with Uzi till 3:00am in the morning. You and Uzi were getting ready and prep for the outside. You were opening the door till you and Uzi got stopped by Uzi's father. (Khan): "And where might you be off to?" Uzi was trying to lie to her father of sneaking to her boyfriend that she definitely has. You thought it was silly that her father would fall for that. (Uzi): "Okay, okay, you caught me! I need to measure, the exterior hydraulic mechanisms of Door One. Because that's... the project I'm working on for school, a big old door! Just like what my old man build!" You started to rub your arm a but till Khan looked at you in suspicion. (Khan): "And whos your friend that your taking with." Uzi looked at you as you were going to cry in tears of being scared. (Uzi): "Oh shes my partner for the project and thought I can help her with things." Y/n smiled softly at Uzi thinking that was a close one since Khan started to take the bait. (Khan): "This is great news. Here! The wrench that I used to tighten bolts on my first door prototypes-" Then her father went to creepy mode that made you hide behind Uzi till he gave the wrench to her. (Uzi): "Neat. Therapy's fun!" You shook your head in fear that her father really needs therapy.

   After you guys went outside of the hideout, Y/n and Uzi were looking around to see what there looking for. But all you can find was dead worker drones on the ground. You were about to cry in tears till Uzi called out your name to see the corpse tower. You didn't want to see the dead body from the inside but Uzi went in that you didn't want to be left behind. So you followed to see her looking for a part that she needed. (Uzi): "You don't have to be afraid. The Murder drones are not here." But when Uzi finished her sentence, she heard some noises that they both hide from the figure. It flew down to the landing pod to see a worker drones head getting sucked up with oil. Y/n was more terrified that you wanted to leave right now. But when Y/n accidentally made a sound when you took a step, the murder drone heard it. (Uzi): "Y/N Run!!" You started to run as fast at you can till the murder drone grabbed you. Y/n got pinned against the wall with the courpe's that made you scream in fear. The scream wad powerful that it made the murder drones malfunction of an error. After a bit later, The murder drone was turned into nice. (???): " Whoa Whoa. Its ok...did I scared you?" The murder drone picked up Y/n in a bridal style till you hugged him on to his chest. It felt weird to you at first but you really needed it more. (???): "My name is Serial Designation N, whats your? If you don't mind me asking." You looked up to him while you told him your name that he gently whip the tears off of you. (N): "What a pretty name. I love it. Its nice to meet you Y/n." It was very nice to meet him too.

_____________________________________________

Sorry if i havent been posting alot. Some stuff came up to me and now Im feeling no motivation to keep writing these. But it doesn't mean ill stop. I will try my best to get the requests done for you all.

Love you and thank you for understanding.

-Arishy 1💙