I whine, my orgasm building quickly- picking up from where it was denied earlier.

Gigi seems to start to lose control as well, but I managed to ask him, "Why?"

Gigi grunts, and I'm almost tipped over the edge of my high, "Cum with me first." He strains, moving a hand down from my hip to flick my clit and I moan loudly, Gigi groaning as my pussy clamps down on him.

Gigi releases into me, dick twitching as my walls contract, staying inside me as we both collapse, Gigi not keeping his weight off me as we lie, myself trapped under his large body.

Kisses are trailed along my shoulders and to my neck. "Because I'm never letting you out of my sight." He finishes, hands sliding up my waist and hugging me from behind, still kissing me affectionately.

Tears slip down my cheeks and onto the pillow, and I begin to cry.

"Car? Hey," Gigi immediately acts, pulling himself off and out of me as he picks me up and repositions me into his lap, cradling me to his chest gently. "Shh, did I hurt you, was I too rough?" He asks me and I just can't stop the tears.

"Baby please, you're scaring me? Where does it hurt? What's wrong?" Gigi asls again, slight panic in his voice as I meet his gaze through teary eyes.

I shake my head and wipe my eyes, "I'm okay, I'm sorry." I say shakily and he cups my face, leaning his forehead on mine.

"You're okay, tell me what's wrong." He responds gently and I shake my head again, crying a laugh.

"I don't know," I chuckle through my tears, "I just love you so much." I admit and his eyes soften completely, thumbs rubbing the side of my face as he looks deep into my eyes.

He shakes his head, "It's me who is completely infatuated with you, Carlotta. I would do anything you asked of me, anything." He tells me and I lean into him, kissing him passionately.

He groans and bites my lip, pulling back to look at me again. "Am I a bad guy for getting turned on when you cry and whine?" He asks me with a smirk and I laugh.

I nod my head, "Yes, but you're also allowed to considering you run a mafia. I think you're way past bad guy." I smile and he raises a brow at me.

"We run a mafia, or do you forget who you are Donna?" He says back and I blush.

A crash from outside the door has our heads whipping towards it, muffled angry voices sounding outside.

I glance at Gigi, who's staring at the door with a clenched jaw, that conflicted look back on his face, "I really want to beat the shit out of them- Andreas especially." He tells me and I grip his chin to turn his head to me with a furrowed brow.

"You got them back enough down there, they've made up for it now." I warn him and he pouts, before wetting his lips and glancing at me strangely.

"There is a way they would deserve a beating. It benefits you." He tells me slowly and I raise a brow at him.

"Oh?" I play along, my eyes finally having stopped watering.

He looks at me seriously, hands gripping my hips tighter before he swallows deeply, "I could open that door, and let them do what they want to you..." He muses, face stoic as my eyes widen and lips part.

I feel his excitement about the idea when his dick grows hard against me again- and I'm confused about whether he likes them sexualising me or not.

I lick my lips, "You would let that happen again?" I whisper and he rubs circles on my hips with his thumbs.