"The way Siraj reacted last night, you could've sworn I was fuckin' that man in front of him or some." Soleil rolled her eyes, sitting back in the chair.

"It definitely wasn't funny last night, but the way that man snatched you up. I damn sure was about to reach into that purse and grab the strap!" Keia joked, both of them beginning to laugh.

"Girl! He scared the fuck out of me, I think that's the first time I ever seen him that pissed. Mans look like he was boutta pop a damn vessel," Soleil cracked up, before taking another bite into her breakfast burrito. "But no, thanks for acting the way you did last night. Even though we both know he would never hurt me,"

"I know, it's just I can never be too sure, you know? You're my best friend, and I don't want something to happen to you. It's been too many times where women went home with guys and something bad happened, and their friends weren't there for them or offer any real support." Keia replied, dusting off her hands as she pop the last piece of her bagel into her mouth.

"Yeah...now that you mention it, I do need to go practice shooting. Niggas are definitely a new type of crazy out here, and I'd rather be safe than sorry." Soleil grabbed her raspberry lemonade, beginning to drink from the straw.

Keia hummed in agreement, "Mhm, my parents made sure I had the right stuff to protect myself, especially being on the other side of the country by myself. If you want to go to the gun range when you come back, we can." she turned her body towards her, folding one leg in the chair.

"For sure, I need to work on my aim. I still have my brother's you know...he kept it in his drawer or under the seat in his car — he didn't take it out with him that night, so it's still in there."

"Good, I'm sure he would want you to have your own protection."

"So," Soleil started grinning, moving a little closer to her. "How'd your night end?"

Keia begin blushing, starting to play with her hair. "My night ended very well," she giggled.

"Ooh, you so nasty!" Soleil scrunched up her face, playfully pushing her.

"Giiirl, he's nasty! That dick had me contemplating if I wanted to miss my flight, I was not ready for him to leave." Keia threw her head back, slightly groaning as she thought back to her rendezvous with Ty.

"I love ittt!" Soleil laughed, poking her. Keia linked arms with her, resting her head on her shoulder. "I'm glad one of us ended our night with some loving," she sighed, messing with Keia's acrylic nails.

"Miss girl, you could've gotten some loving last night too."

"Not you saying I should've hit it and quit it." Soleil burst with laughter. "I wanted to though, he looked so damn good Keia — oh my gosh, the way he was being so authoritative wit' me. Had me ready to drop them drawls, but I had to remember who the fuck he was talkin' to."

"He loves you Soleil, he was just a li'l hurt to see another man kissing his woman."

Soleil hesitated for a moment, staring down at the floor. "Y-you think he loves me?" she asked her. Keia sat up straight and looked at her with a funny expression.

"You don't?" Keia raised her eyebrows.

Soleil half shrugged, twisting her lips to the side. "I mean, I don't know...he's never told me. And we haven't really been together that long."