"Round two?" She almost burst out laughing.

"Liam, I mean let me go. Sex isn't the only thing that can make me know you love me." I smiled before kissing her.

"You're staying here. Like it or not." I grabbed her small body and dragged it towards the end of the bed as I rose to my feet. I pulled her naked body to me and as she wrapped her legs around my waist, I walked into the closet.

"I hate you."

"I love you," I smiled at her as I said that. She gripped my hair hard, making it hurt. "Ce," I whined.

"Stop being a baby," she said before placing a kiss on my cheek. I turned the light of her closet on before closing the door behind me.

"What do you want to wear?" She looked to the side as I watched her.

"I'll pick it out," she pushed herself away from me but I didn't let go. She looked back at me with a frown. "Liam," I shook my head.

"What do you want? I'll carry you to it." She was about to say something but I continued. "I'm not taking any chances." She fought back an eye roll but proceeded to tell me where to take her.

She picked out light grey sweatpants with a white tank top and asked me to take her back to the bedroom. I did as she said and then set her down on the bed. She carefully picked her underwear off the floor as I stared at her.

Once she put her underwear on and the other picked out clothes, she rose to her feet and took her hair out of the bun. She handed me the rubber band which I took and wrapped around my right wrist. As she finger-combed her hair, I stared at her. I knew she was smarter than to run right now but she was mischievous.

Just as I wanted to grab my pants off the floor, she ran. I quickly caught up to her and wrapped one arm around her waist before pulling her back to my chest. I carried her from the door of the closet to the bed and slapped her ass hard once I laid her down.

"Wicked thing." She looked at me with so much rage that it made me smile. I grabbed my pants off the floor and put them on. She watched my every move and once I put my shoes on as I sat on the edge of the bed, her arms wrapped around my chest. I smiled as I felt her lips touch my cheek.

I placed one of my hands on her forearm and then touched her thigh behind me with my other.

"You're the biggest moron I've ever met, you know that?" I smiled as I tilted my head in her direction. I met her eyes before she leaned down and kissed me.

"And you're the only fucking thing that makes me happy in my fucked up life," she smiled lightly before her hand that was on my chest travelled to wrap around my neck. She kissed me slowly and passionately, taking her time. I kissed her back as my hand moved from her thigh onto her ass before I gently gripped it.

"Ti amo, you bastard," I let out a small laugh as I looked at her.

"I love you, my love."

————

I had texted Dante five minutes ago to come into my bedroom as Celeste paced around the room. She wasn't ready. Not in the slightest.

"This is a terrible idea," she said over and over.

"My love, it's the closest people to you. Just your parents. No one else," she stopped in her tracks and turned around to face me. I knew she wasn't pleased with my words. I held my hands out in defence. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it," she frowned before crossing her arms over her chest. "You're right, I did," she rolled her eyes and turned away from me, once again proving she had the upper hand. Once a message reached my phone, I raised it upwards to see the news.