Blue Team (Halo 5)

Start from the beginning

Linda-058: "Affirmative."

Linda opens the Pelican's exit ramp. (Y/N) starts to walk towards the rear of the Pelican when Kat stops him.

Catherine-B320: "You good? You know if you have any problems you can come to us, your team about it."

(Y/N) just nods. He then walks to the back of the Pelican.

(Y/N) (L/N): "Blue Team. Fall out."

Blue Team all activates their thrusters and jump out of the Pelican. They manoeuvre through a cluster of asteroids and head towards Argent Moon.

Inside Argent Moon however a group of Sangheli soldiers are inside a room. A Sangheli Storm walks up to his Commander.

Sangheili Storm: "The Unggoy are resisting."

Sangheili Commander: (growls) "Throw the Unggoy out the airlock!"

Blue Team all approaches the large window that leads to the room with the Sangheili. As they get close (Y/N) opens fires to weaken the window and they all shatter the glass on impact. Entering the room, they use their thrusters to slow themselves down and land in front of the Sangheili Commander.

The Sangheili all activate their energy swords and charge towards Blue Team but are blown out into space. The team activates the magnet systems in their boots which keep them attached to the floor. The Sangheili Commander lunges at the  with his sword but they dodge the attack and the Sangheili is blown out into space. The window's  closes and Blue Team prepares to move.

BLUE TEAM

System (PA): "Hull breach contained. Re-pressurization of affected area completed."

Theyla 'Vadamee: "What do we know about Argent Moon?"

Linda: "ONI research station. Went dark nineteen months ago. Last week, Kig-Yar scavengers found it, and sold the find to Jul 'Mdama's people."

(Y/N) (L/N): "We clear the Covenant and return this station to ONI."

Kelly: "Fastest route to retrieval is to seize Central Control. Eliminate hostiles between here and there, then deactivate gravity and life support systems."

Catherine: "Ship data centre is just ahead. We can pull down Argent Moon's schematics there."

The team left the land site. They pass a catwalk overlooking an enormous assembly bay, where an unknown ship is docked.

Master Chief: "Impressive. Looks like they were designing a new stealth class vessel."

Kelly: "They lost years of expensive R&D with this station."

There are dead bodies around the area, skeletons in ONI uniforms. (Y/N) crouches down and examines one of the bodies.

Linda: "What do we know about the experiments they were doing here?"

(Y/N) (L/N): "We don't. And we don't ask."

Master Chief: "But I'd keep your helmet on tight just the same."

(Y/N) didn't say anything as he got up from his crouched position and proceeded forwards with the rest of his team behind him.

Catherine: "So this station was just drifting? For two years?"

Linda: "Apparently."

Thelya 'Vadamee: "How's an asset this big go missing for that long?"

Linda: "Its location was not consistent with expected drift patterns."

Catherine: "Meaning?"

Linda: "Someone didn't want it to be found and sent it in a direction no one would expect."