Scene 8 - A Crumbling World

We then cut to see more of the chaos unfold at Argus City. More water gushes into the city with towers tipping slightly over as debris topples down from them to the ground. The military assist where they can. This then goes to show the trapped bathyscape underneath Argus, and cuts inside to the crewmen. Some more rocks unstably tumble downwards around the bathyscape, further trapping their retreat. The dripping water has worsened significantly. A large puddle is on the ground.

Dr. Remond:

That water, wherever it's seeping in from, is getting worse all the time. It could become dangerous if it got onto any of the equipment.

Dr. Zod:

Nothing in here insulates either! We're doomed! Doomed I say, doomed!

Dr. Remond:

Keep your head. We may be trapped down here, but the last thing we need to do is panic.

Dr. Zod:

But how will they get us out? How will they find us? What can we do?

He starts blubbering like a baby.

Dr. Remond:

He's out of it. We need to keep our radar on so the satellites can track us. But at the same time, we could all be electrocuted with that running water. We sure are in a predicament. And we need rescue alright.

We then see the bathyscape from the outside of the ship one more time and view some damage on the hull. There is a crack on the hull for some of the water to trickle in. The crack slowly grows bigger...