Alice scoffs at his reaction before she marches back to the Prema garage, dragging Chanel away from Mick and Andrea and pulling her into her driver's room. Mick and Andrea look at each other with furrowed eyebrows before continuing their routine, trying to ignore what was going on.

Huffing, Alice folds her arms across her chest, "What the hell has gotten into you this weekend? I've done absolutely nothing wrong and you're acting like I'm the biggest problem you have this weekend."

"I don't want to talk about it Al, leave it."

"No Chanel, you are not running away from yet another serious conversation. You've done it with Arthur, you've done it with Charles, you've done it with Mick but you are not doing it to me." Alice slams the door to her driver's room when she was trying to leave.

"Fine! You know what Alice, maybe I'm not so okay with you dating my brother." Chanel shouts back at her. Alice furrowed her eyebrows and scoffed, thinking she was joking until she looked into her eyes and saw nothing but anger rising inside of her.

"Are you serious right now?" Alice laughs.

"Yes I'm serious. I don't want you dating my brother and quite frankly if you carry on I'll find a new trainer." Chanel folds her arms over her chest, mimicking the way she was standing earlier on.

"I thought we were past this? That was like 2 years ago, Chanel." Alice shakes her head, wondering where the sudden change in heart came from.

"If my brother thinks he can control my life by telling me who I can and cannot date then I'll do the exact same. So no, Alice, I'm not past it. In fact, we're very much in this right now, so you have a choice, you can either carry on being my trainer or you can fuck off with Charles instead." Chanel spits, pure rage filling every bone in her body.

"Oh please, maybe if you weren't such a little bitch you'd have your boyfriend and your brother would be fine with it. Your attitude stinks, Chanel." Alice argues back to her whilst the Prema garage listened to the whole thing.

"You think my attitude stinks? You're a spoilt brat who cries when she doesn't get what she wants. I had to cancel an entire holiday because you wanted to see your stupid boyfriend." Chanel scoffs, shaking her head and running a hand through it with frustration.

"Oh really? You're the one who's the coward, first cancelling the holiday because you didn't want to go alone and now you won't even tell Mick you love him!" Alice calls out loud enough for Mick to hear.

Alice looks at Chanel with immediate guilt flowing through her veins, her best friend tearing up at the fact she'd just let everyone in the garage know about her feelings for her teammate. Alice shouldn't feel guilty, it was Chanel who was being unreasonable, but she felt absolutely awful.

"Get out."

"Wait, Coco I-"

"I said get out! Go, you're fired!" Chanel shouts back at her, throwing her bag at her trainer before she walks out of her driver's room. Mick and Andrea were both dumbfounded but for very different things, and just as Mick suspected Chanel had used the back entrance of the garage to leave rather than the front where he was.

Chanel was more than thankful the race wasn't far off because the second she came back to the garage, she got her racesuit, balaclava and helmet on and got straight into the car. Mick was hoping to chat to her but decided not to, hoping she'd feel a lot better after the race.