"I know right," Soo-Ah smiled, endeared by the sight of the soulmates. "Which reminds me, I better get coffee 'cause we could really use some caffeine." She grabbed her wallet before reaching for the door. 
"I'll come with you," Jimin jumped up, speaking a bit too loudly. "Jimin-ah, shush!" Namjoon drawled, the sleepiness still evident in their voice.

"You sure?" Soo-Ah asked, looking at Jimin, somewhat puzzled. "Yeah! I can wait for my turn. And you can't carry all the coffee yourself anyway." Jimin flashed Soo-Ah a dazzling smile that he usually saved for Mi Eun and Armys.
"Thanks, Jimin," Soo-Ah smiled as they walked out of the makeup room.

"What is he doing?" Sora asked, looking at Mi Eun who seemed overly interested in straightening the outfits.
"Whatever he is, as long as they don't cause trouble," Hoseok commented, not looking up from his phone as the stylist worked on his hair. Namjoon turned to his soulmate, who also had a knowing smile on her face, as she exchanged looks with Mi Eun, who didn't seem the slightest bit concerned about the fact that her soulmate was flirting with someone else.

What in the-

"Are you sure you're up for it?" Namjoon spoke into Mishil's hair, the other residents of the room ignoring the soulmates. "You can always walk with Sora Noona and the others."
"I want to show you off. I want everyone to know that I'm yours and I am not afraid to show that." She spoke softly, her dark hair concealing the blush that erupted on her cheeks. "That is if you want me to."

"Namjoon-ssi, I'm ready for you,"
His makeup artist called for him.  "Eunnie, get here." Mi Eun said, finally done with setting Mishil's outfit.

He looked up and offered her a small smile before looking back at Mishil. "Glad that you said that, baby." He patted her head. "Because all I want to do is show you off to the world."
Her eyes fell to the ground in an attempt to hide the rising colour on her cheeks.

"Ah, you both!" Mi Eun whined. "Flirt all you want at the airport, I'm pretty sure the reporters would love it. Now get here! Those dark circles aren't gonna hide magically. and the flight is in less than two hours." 

"Mi Eun, you're impossible!" Sora laughed, slapping the back of the younger girl's head. 

They smiled at each other, clearly endeared at the younger's bossiness before their fingers slipped separated and they got into preparations for the upcoming day.

A pretty busy one at that.

AND I HAVE OFFICIALLY MADE MY COMEBACK!!!

Hey, my dew drops! The last 4 months have sucked the absolute life out of me and I apologize for the unannounced break. 

AS levels happened. My laptop dying on me happened. student life happened. stress happened...
in short, life happened.

But I am back. I vow to stick to updating at least one of my books every week henceforth. 
Given that I have lots of ongoing projects, and that life hasn't stopped happening yet; one update per week is my promise to you. Now, let's get down to business.
Vote and comment or I'll lose motivation to update. >.<

Anyway, QOTU [question of the update]
Would you guys seriously date a celebrity? Like the idols we all have daydreamt of dating, would you date them in real life,
Look past the handsome idol, the glamour, and the Wattpad fanfiction life.
Would you👀
Tell me in the comments ;)

Till the next update;
Borahae,

Till the next update;Borahae,

Fay

Written: 7th May 2022
Published: 12th May 2022