Chapter 7

》》》》》》》》》(●)《《《《《《《《《
(3rd POV) (Year 1850 B.C)

Its has been over a few decades to have passed after the discovery of the Aegirian species that had lived beneath the sea.

Colonization beneath the waves have grown to a slower pace prior to the discovery, this had forced the Siberian Empire to focus on development for the empire newly gained lands.

Rapid industrialization and the unique aquatic agriculture that was growing within the empire since the first colonial expansion to the sea.

Have lead to a peculiar era for the Siberian Empire as various cuisines are made both from land and sea, sometimes leading to freindly rivalry or competition between the food industry.

It is noted to be a minor bizarre yet unique time when Food was on high demand due to increase size of the military, which lead to many business to flourish during this time of need.

The various Aegirian kingdoms under the empire's sphere of influence help alleviate the empire soldiers, as they would be the major contributors to finally ending the Abyss War that have lasted for nearly 5 centuries.

The war on the front was brewing much more intense compared to the previous century of the wars, the public opinion of the war was slowly gearing towards dissatisfaction due to the long and tiring fight that many men and women have experienced throughout the Abyss War.

This leads to some protest or a peaceful demand to end the Abyss War one and for all, this however is easier said than done.

Seaborns have become much more smarter than before, leading sometimes to stalemate in certain areas of the seas that they are familiar.

While causality was not immense high, it still left a large impact upon many that have fought in the frontlines.

Old tactics once effective was slowly starting to become obsolete as the seaborns grew ever desperate to survive.

ATEDA would of course try to expand their strategy and tactics and further advance their technological and scientific research in order to bring a faster end to the war.

While their was some results most were only temporary as the seaborns were slowly trying to force adaptation on themselves to better counter the growing Abyss Hunters across the seas.

Siberia's current military prowess was slowly being pushed to it's absolutely, the government would enact various reforms to help alleviate the problem.

And with the help of various Aegirian Kingdoms, Siberia could have time to rest itself from the frontline as they send down food, weapons, and various other supplies to the Aegirian armies part of the Oceanic Coalition.

Formed after receiving help from Siberia and granting them the chance to finally settle and develop their kingdoms, the Coalition was made in order for all sea dwelling nations to assist and help one another against the ever-present seaborn threat.

It gave Siberia many chances to rest and prepare large scale offensives towards the even deeper parts of the sea.

This however could only do so much as the Seaborn threat was slowly becoming more of a minor threat than a global threat as Siberia spread it's presence to nearly 82% of the world seas.

It is predicted that once the war end Siberia would revert back to peaceful state before the Abyss War began.

They will also experience an employment crisis as they wouldn't have any reason to keep a large army active once the war ended.

While their economy easily handle the increase of their military, having such a very large army wouldn't be entirely needed in the long run.

As most of Siberia soldier would be put on reserved or retire them when the war finally ends, this may cause a huge unemployment for many retired soldiers.