At lunch break...

Tae was dragging jk and Jk dragging bogum"three of them become good friends in such a short time"

Ahh leave my hand" bogum said but when tae suddenly stop all of them fall to the ground they were laughing so hard at each other"

Tae: let's eat something I'm hungry and aish my baby tummy.

Jk:tae you are such a baby hehe.

Tae thank him and bg & Jk chuckled at him

Time passing and bogum noticed that tae & Jk has a feeling for each other and he is happy for them and waiting for the first one who will propose

(Well I know that you guys are thinking about why I make bogum their friend and good personality so here... My point of view is no one is bad and if anyone gives a bad role to that person he will act what he role to and I don't want to make bogum bad in it cause in so many stories in which bogum is bad for taekook so I don't think of him like that)

It's been a month now...

Tae went to the counter food to buy something for all of them jk introduce tae to jin who owns a cafe whose name is WWC and namjoon too he knows him and hobi too cause sometimes they have meetings with each other, and he also knows them well.

Tae: huh? kookie where did he go and gumi too.

Jk:please he was waiting for us come let's go

Bg:oh so you don't want to propose to him ok then I'm going I'll propose to him bye--...

Jk:NO... Why are you doing this huh? Aren't you my friend?

Bg: that's why I'm telling you to go and propose to him before it's too LATE...

Bogum said and dragged jk to the cafeteria and handed him a flower 🌹

Bg:now go and tell him about your feelings towards him.

Jk: ok then I'll do it " he steps forward and slowly went near tae and called him in so much softest voice in the world"

TAE...

Tae turns his head in the voice direction and saw a handsome yet beautiful person standing there while flowers are in his hand.

Tae spoke softly:hmm kookie you call me

Jk: taehyung I like you

Tae without thinking anything said--

I like you too jungkook!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

How is it
Do you guys like it hmm

Please let me know I'm waiting for your feedback

************************************

Next part ⚠️

Jk comes closer to tae and is about to kiss him but...

Tae!!!

Someone shouts his name and tae runs to him and hugs his bone-crushing hug to that person

What do you guys think who is that person huh?

🔥🔥🔥