**18+ Night Visit 18+**

Alright! Since you all enjoyed the first one I have another smut for you!

It's been a long time since I finished this book and to be honest I miss it. But as we all know I'm gonna write another one when season two of Arcane comes out.

Fot now, enjoy the work I'm writing when I'm bored!

Warnings: Caitlyn x Y/N, Blindfold, Strap

Caitlyn's P.O.V

I was sitting at my table, doing some paper work. Again. I've been doing this for the last 3 hours and I feel like my head's gonna explode. Suddenly I heard a couple of light knocks on my window. I turned to it but saw nothing. And so I faced the table again. But another couple of knocks came, louder this time.

I walked to the window and openned it, looking outside. I only smiled when I heard a sound of lighter. It was dark so for a moment Y/N's cigarette, lit up our surroundings. -"You should really burn those papers." She said, smoke accompanying her every word. -"I thought about it." I chuckled and extended my hand for her to hand me one too. She did and then helped me light it up.

We smoked in silence for a while but then I broke it. -"I swear no other enforcer has so much paperwork. I bet it has something to do with my last name." I told her, taking a big puff. -"No shit. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the only one that has to do it." She replied, being almost done with her smoke. It was just a few minutes and I finished mine too. -"Well, come in. Could use some company anyway." I told her and let her climb throught the window before I closed it behind her.

-"Damn, must be a whole ass tree on your table." Y/N chuckled, seeing the amount of papers. -"Tell me about it." I replied, sitting back to the table. I began to work again. Not sure how much time has passed but Y/N's been unusually quiet. It's for the better though, at least I can focus.

Suddenly a blindfold was put over me. -"Umm, what the actual fuck are you doing?" I asked Y/N. -"A challange. Try doing the paperwork now." She chuckled. I mean, I can try it. It's gonna be put in the drawer anyway and no one's gonna look at it. And so I continued doing the paperwork, it was always the same anyway. -"Are you cheating?" Y/N asked me. -"You have no idea how many papers like this I already filled out." I replied with a smile. -"Okay, try it now." She said and started to tickle me. Sure it was difficult but I managed to fill out two papers. At least I think I did.

-"You'll have to do better than that." I chuckled as I got ready for another challange. Though I didn't expect what she did. She started kissing my neck. I ghasped and dropped the pen. It's been a long time since I last felt like this...Before I could stop myself I exposed my neck to her even more.

I could feel one of her hands traveling to my throat and the other to my stomach. After a while she gently bit my neck. I wanted a moan but she put her hand over my mouth. -"Not yet." She said. That's it. I stood up and pulled her closer to me, our lips clashing together in an aggressive kiss. Even with the blindfold on, I knew exactly where she was leading me. And soon she pushed me down on the bed. She surely knows how to help me with paperwork.

She took my shirt off and turned me around. My face met the mattress when she very agressively took off my pants. She chuckled, breathing heavily. -"Sorry." -"Don't talk." I replied, breathing just as heavily. Again she turned me on my back. And started kissing me between my breasts. I moaned when I felt one of her hands travel down to my prize. She kissed her way down there. I'm so fucking glad she's not a teaser.

She kissed my folds before she seperated them with a lick. I moaned hard and locked my legs around her head. I could feel her hands carressing my thighs and her tongue slowly making her way to my entrance. I let my hand slowly slide into her hair and pressed her more firmly to my crotch. That's also when her tongue entered me. I moaned hard when I felt her inside me. -"Oh, fuck!" I said when she sucked on my clit again.

But suddenly she turned me around again. She pulled me towards her aggressively and slapped my ass hard. First I was a bit confused to why she would do that. But then I felt a tip of something very familiar brushing against my entrance. When did she managed to put that on? She pressed her bare body against mine. -"You ready?" She asked, licking my ear. I only bended like a cat to give her a clear answer.

She put both of her hands on my ass as she started inserting the strap. I moaned hard when she was slowly getting it all in. My face again hit the matress to muffle my moans. Y/N then pulled me back up by my throat. -"Let me hear you." She said and not even a second later she started thrusting into me. Slowly at first, but as I relaxed her speed increased. I moaned hard. For it seemed with every moan that escaped my mouth she was going faster and deeper. Though I don't think it was possible at this point.

-"God..." I moaned. -"He ain't here, Cait." Was the only thing she said. Then I felt her hand caressing my boob and the other that was around my throat added pressure. -"F-finish me!" I said to her through all the moans and heavy breathing. -"As you wish." She replied and pressed my head to the mattress as she gathered more speed and her hips were thrusting into mine in great speed.

At this point I was moaning every word that came into my mind. Y/N put one more aggressive thrust into me and I came. Screaming into the mattress and tugging the blankets under us. Once I calmed down Y/N slowed down and eventually pulled the strap out. I had no time to focus on the emptiness I felt as I heard Y/N drop next to me. She was trying to finish herself off. And so I decided to help her. I found my way to her prize and started circling around her clit. While I kissed her aggressively. I continued my actions until she came and moaned hard in the kiss.

Then the kiss got short and after a while she pulled away completely. After a few seconds she finally took my blindfold off. It took me some time to adjust to the light but then I finally openned my eyes. My room, expecially the bed, was a mess. -"I guess we should clean up." I told her. -"Really? That's all you're gonna say. How about. Thanks Y/N for the lovely evening, way more interesting than paperwork?" She said, chuckling slightly. I turned to her. -"You wanna sleep over?" I asked. She turned to me too. -"Hope that's not a serious question." She said. I chuckled and got off the bed.

Y/N followed me and we started to clean the place up. Now I wonder if my parents are asleep. I really hope they are...

That's it! Here's your second smut! Hope you enjoyed, wasn't really sure about this but whatever.

Let me know what you thought! Or maybe if you want another one, I know how thirsty you are xd

Glad to see you all again! Have a nice day/night!

Love, Nekdo <3