We Are Not Alone

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat next to Vi, her hand resting on my thigh. -"So, what was the name Sevika gave you? Jinx?" Cait asked. -"Right, Jinx. How could I forget?" Vi replied. -"And do you know where we should look for her?" I asked. -"No, no she just gave me the name." Vi replied. Cait looked at the metal bar holding this whole building from collapsing. -"You lived here? Who's Powder?" She read the ecraved name. -"My sister, I thought she's dead but no. Silco has her and I'm gonna find her." Vi replied. -"Wait, Powder is alive? Is that what this is about?" I asked her. -"I need to find her Y/N. I promised her I'll-" Suddenly Vi got interupted by some fuss outside. -"What the hell?" I walked to the door and slowly openned them.

Outside I saw a man I can only assume was Silco. The junkies were all around him, trying to grab the Shimmer vials in his hands. He turned to me. -"Well met. I was wondering when I'll get to meet the last of Vander's kids." He said. -"Silco." Vi said, appearing next to me. -"Ah, Vander's prodigy." He chuckled. -"I've regreted that we never had the opputurnity to speak." He said. I then saw the junkie that helped me and Cait get the potion take one of the offered Shimmer vials. That asshole! -"What have you done with my sister?" Vi clenched her fists. -"I freed her." He replied calmly, throwing the vials to the junkies. They started fighting for the vials, each having some of the Shimmer inside. -"Bullshit!" I snapped at him. -"Hmpf, you know I always thought you were the prize of your second hand family." He continued speaking to Vi. -"But Jinx, she's more than I ever imagined." He said.

Wait, Jinx is....Powder? I tried to wrap my head around that. I almost didn't noticed the now Shimmer powered junkies coming towards us. -"I'm gonna find her. And erase whatever fucked up delusions you put in her head. But first, I'm gonna break your bullshit empire all around you!" Vi said. Suddenly I heard Cait ramming against the metal construction of the building. I saw she's struggling and so I went to help her. -"You don't know your limits girl, that's what got Vander killed, what drove your sister away.....And what made that girl live in Piltover without ever contacting you again." He said reffering to me. -"Vi, don't listen to him!" I yelled at her. The metal construction wasn't budging. -"Why shouldn't she? She knows I'm right." He said. -"Vi?" I asked her. -"Yeah, well. You talk too much." Vi said and redied her fists, to fight the empowered junkies.

-"Cait, move!" I told her and my glove folded. Cait knew my intentions and went behind me. Then I punched the metal bar and the explosion I caused finally made it fall. -"Vi!" I extended my hand out to Vi, she took it and we ran away from the collapsing building, Cait infront of us.

Within few seconds we were back at the Undercity streets. Nobody saw us as we were in some alley. There we stopped to have a breather. -"So I'm guessing that was Silco." Cait said. -"Yup, but we still don't kn-Aaah!" Suddenly Vi removed her hand from mine. I didn't even notice she was still holding. It must've burned her. I forgot to reactivate my glove. -"Shit! Vi, I'm so sorry. It's the adrenaline I-I didn't mean to." I started apologizing, trying to check her hand. -"No, it's fine. I just didn't expect that. Maybe I should have." She forced a smile. I reactivated my glove. -"I'm sorry-" I repeated. -"It's okay. Damn, that tattoo is hot." She said as she started walking away. -"Well, it only increases it's tempature with my adrenaline, or when I want to, it's-" Cait touched my arm to stop me. -"I don't think that's how she meant it." She said calmly. Only then I realized. -"Oh! Um, t-thanks!" I yelled at Vi that was walking ahead, then chuckled nervously. -"Real smooth." Cait smiled. -"Ughr, shut up!" I playfully punched her shoulder. She chuckled.

-"Hey! Follow me quickly!" Vi came running back to us. Me and Cait exchanged confused looks but followed her anyway. -"Where are we going Vi?" I asked her but she didn't reply. She stoppped infront of a tower of some sort. -"Up here!" She said and started running up the stairs. -"Vi! What's up there?" I yelled at her as she was too far ahead. No reply came again. What the fuck? I looked up and saw there are many stairs left. What the hell is up there?

Powder's P.O.V

—Too many years back, yup that many, some alley behind The Last Drop—

I watched as Mouser #215, I should stop counting them, flew towards the testing dummy. I got behind cover, then waited for a few seconds but it didn't do anything. -"What?! Ughr! Why is it not working?!" Out of flustration I threw a can against a wall. I was surprised to hear that the can hit nothing, instead it landed right to Y/N's hand. -"Testing Mouser again?" She smiled. -"Yeah, but Mylo was right. It's never going to work." I looked at Mouser, dissapointed. -"Hey! Who are you and what did you do with the Powder that never gave up?!" She walked closer to me. -"I just. I think I should give up this time." I replied. -"Don't say things like that. I'm certain they will work, in time. You'll be known across the whole Undercity for your bombs, and who know maybe even Piltover. You'll be the most badass person anyone will ever know. Powder, the Undercity's protector." She kneeled down and gestured with her hands. -"No, you're just saying that!" I giggled. -"I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it." She replied.

-"Hm, come with me Powder." Y/N said after a while. -"Where are we going?" I asked. -"Not far." She replied. We really didn't go far, just into the basement. There she led me to her table. She then pulled out a key and unlocked the top drawer, no one knew what was inside. Even Mylo couldn't get in. She pulled out a burned cloth. Really? Is that why it was locked?

-"You know what this piece of cloth is?" She asked me. I shook my head. -"It's the last piece of my old blanket. I burned it when I was learning how to.....play with fire." She replied. -"Why did you burn your blanket?" I asked. -"It was an accident. Accidents happen. Before you learn how to do things right, you're gonna fail countless times." She said. -"And that's okay. Because once you succeed it'll feel so much better." She added. -"But I was never even close to succeeding with Mouser." I replied. -"You will make it work. I'm sure of that. I was thinking of giving up once, you know getting rid of my....matches. But setting things on fire is just who I am. Just like you and your bombs. Making bombs is who you are, and we love you even if they don't work. Because we know that one day, they will." She told me. -"But Mylo says-" -"Who cares what that asshole says? Don't you dare telling Vi I sweared by the way." She said. I smiled. -"What mattters is what you believe in. Do you believe that Mouser is gonna work one day?" She asked. I nodded. -"Say it out loud." She said. -"Yes." -"Louder!" She encouraged me. -"Yes!" I raised my voice. -"Tell it to the world!" She yelled. -"Yes! It's gonna work!" I yelled just as loud.

She smiled. -"And you're right." She said normally again. I giggled. -"Yes! I'll just tie the screw in the back, and maybe even add some more blue!" Suddenly I got many new ideas. -"What are you waiting for then?" Y/N asked me. I smiled at her and ran back upstairs. I can't wait for the bomb to actually work!

Y/N's P.O.V

—Present, at the top of the tower—

I breathed heavily as I stepped over the last few steps. Okay, where's Vi? I searched the top of the tower with my eyes for her, and finally I saw her. Hugging some.....blue haired girl. Wait, that's the same girl that attacked in Piltover.... In that moment I realized. -"Powder?" I said carefully. My voice resulted in both girls ending their hug. Powder aimed her minigun at me but I didn't even flinch. She immidietly recognized me and lowered it. -"Y/N?" She ghasped with tears in her eyes. -"Yeah..." I replied taking slow steady steps towards her. -"You....you're alive?" She asked carefully. -"Yeah..." I was infront of her at this point. -"But the...the explosion. It killed you...I killed you." She said. -"No, you didn't kill me Powder. It wasn't your fault. You didn't kill me." I layed my hand at her cheek. She ghasped, as if something in her broke. Then quickly hugged me, squeezing me tightly. -"I didn't kill you?" She cried into my shoulder. -"You didn't." I caressed her back. -"I didn't kill you....." She repeated. -"No...."

-"Your sister is Jinx?!" Cait exclaimed towards Vi. Powder pushed me back and aimed her minigun at Cait. -"Who is she?" She asked. Oh fuck....

Alright, finally you met Powder/Jinx. Family is starting to get back together...

Love, Nekdo <3