Jungkook or Seth

A long ass chapter 🤦🏻‍♀️, sorry for that

Jin woke up and looked around not recognizing his surroundings. He was about to call out for Jimin, when someone moved next to him. Turning his head, he saw Jungkook, still sleeping. Observing his face, how innocent and soft it looked, the total opposite from the glares he's giving when awake. "Like what you see" Jungkook's raspy voice made him jump out of the bed. "Wh...what...no...where am I, what happened" before Jin could move further away, Jungkook grabbed his underarm and pulled him back onto the bed. Hovering over him, looking into Jin's eyes, both could feel the pull for each other. Leaning down and claiming Jin's lips, feeling the familiarity, the static between them charging their bodies with desire. Bringing his hands up to Jungkook's neck and pulling him closer to deepen their kiss. Jin didn't want to stop but due to the lack of oxygen they had to. Gasping for air Jin looked into Jungkook's eyes, which in a split second turned all black, making Jin feel dizzy but unable to look away.

A bright light blinding him and forcing him to close his eyes. Feeling a mellow breeze in his face and soft sand under his feet, was he on a beach? Opening his eyes, he was greeted with the most beautiful turquoise colored sea, ever seen. Looking down, his feet buried in white sand and when turning around he saw a little island. Following the huge palm trees with his eyes and meeting the blue sky, the sun, the moon and the whole rest of the universe, it was all there, all visible to a human eye. The sky felt so close like an arm length away, made him wonder if he would be able to touch it if he tried.

All of a sudden strong arms snaked around his waist pulling him back against a firm chest. Not able to turn around he could feel lips on his neck leaving warm and soft little kisses moving up to his ear, making his knees weak and his head dizzy. Nibbling on his ear and whispering, "memini me angelum meum". "Remember me my angel" Jin repeated like in trance and turned around. Looking up deep into Jungkook's all black eyes, he could see the same universe shining in them. A tear rolled down Jin's cheek as he felt the immeasurable love radiating from the other. "Nolite flere amica mea" (don't cry my love) Jungkook said and kissed away the trace of the fallen tear. "In aeternum" (for eternity) leaning in and pressing their lips together.

Coming back to his senses, Jin realized that can't be real, the beach and Jungkook, with all his force he pushed the other away. "Who are you" he asked irritated, "I know you're not Jungkook."

Taking a step closer and with a smile, "ego sum Seth, veni ad me angelum meum" (I'm Seth, come to me my angel). Looking at him Jin had to fight the urge to run into his arms, when the other spoke again, "me et ostendam vobis."(let me show you).

The bright light blinding him again, Jin closed and opened his eyes, looking around and was met with a place so breath taking that there were no words to describe it, 'is this what they call garden Eden' he wondered. He turned to Jungkook questioning where they were. The other just pointed with his finger and he followed the direction. "That's me" pointing to another figure, "and that's you my angel". Seeing the two figures, one was surrounded by a dark almost black aura and the other by the brightest light. Seeing them together, holding each other in their arms, their auras mixing with each other's and reflecting the whole spectrum of colors. Watching them, Jin's heart started to skip beats and his chest tightened.

They followed them, when of a sudden five other figures appeared, they all had their own shines and colors. If the circumstances were different, it would've been a heavenly sight. The five figures pulled the two lovers apart, Jungkook and Jin followed Seth, who was fighting against four of them. When I say fighting, I mean, the ground shaking, braking apart and fire coming from deep down almost reaching the sky and burning everything in its way. Lightning and thunder came from the sky not much less destructive. Jin had to close his eyes and cover his ears. Then everything stopped, total silence, he opened his eyes and removed his hands from his ears. There was nothing, nothing to see or to hear, just Seth standing there. He was swaying a little, looking down at the laying figures around him. Who were slowly loosing their glows, exploding in hundred little pieces and like little fireflies scattering in all directions, getting further away and suddenly new star constellations could be seen arise.

Following Seth to another place, almost like a castle from 1001 Nights surrounded by soft cotton clouds, searching for his angel. He met one of the gods holding a spear in his hands with the blood of his angel on it. Out came a heart shattering scream, louder than any thunder. In an instant all the light with the god and the clouds disappeared, only black smoke circling like an angry tornado could be seen and sound of thousand thunders heard. When it all came to an end, the god now a mere ball of faint light that again fell apart in hundred little pieces but this time the black smoke didn't let the 'little fireflies' go up and scatter, no, the smoke was holding them in place, until they just burned out and ashes fell to the ground.

They saw Seth taking few steps, laying down on what seemed a bed made out of earth and covered with clouds. In an blink of an eye centuries have passed and when Seth opened his eyes again, immeasurable pain was his only companion.

"They killed you but you came back" Jungkook, no not Jungkook it was Seth, said with one hand caressing Jin's face. They were now back on the beach, "I'm not your angel, I'm a human" said Jin with a sad voice, taking a step back and immediately feeling the warm breeze turning into a gush of cold air. The sky and the sea becoming dark and big waves threatening to swallow the little island, "Jungkook, I'm scared" Jin screamed closing his eyes and covering his face with his hands.

Feeling a hand carefully removing his own hands from his face, he opened his eyes and found himself back on the bed, with Jungkook still hovering over him. 

Note

If you read this, it means you survived 😅

Thanks and love you all ❤️