Karaoke Night

It had been a week since Zelda had seen or talked to Lilith, she didn't hate her but she needed a little time. Sabrina had stayed at the academy all week - minus the time she spent at Baxter High - so she could focus on her studies, she had told Zelda that she wanted to have a family night, Zelda could tell she was upset so she asked why. Sabrina said that Ms. Wardwell was being distant and that she was worried that she did something wrong, Zelda felt bad because she was worried that she had something to do with that.

Zelda was walking to Dr. Cerberus so she could talk to Hilda, when she got there her sister was talking to the one person who she didn't want to see. She walked up to Hilda and whispered something to her but left before Hilda could object.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Warwell, Zelda needs to talk to me urgently, and we all know what  she's like when she's left waiting"

"No problem Ms. Spellman, I understand your predicament"

When Hilda left Mary, Zelda released a breath she was aware she was holding.

"So what was so important that it could wait till' I was dones taking Ms. Wardwell's order?"

"Sabrina wants to spend the whole night together as a family, now I have no problem doing this, but she's been a little down. Now I know that this isn't my areas of expertise but I would like to do something to cheer her up"

"I know just the thing that will cheer her up, but I don't think you'll like it"

"I would spend an entire night with Ms. Wardwell if I thought it would make her happy"

"Well that's just what you'll have to do, Sabrina has been down lately, you've noticed, but when I asked her about it she didn't say anything. But then a couple hours later she said that Ms. Wardwell has been very distant lately, she doesn't know why but it makes her feel like she did something wrong"

Zelda immediately remembered that Sabrina had said that Ms. Wardwell was being distant, to fix this she went over to her table and said, "Mary, we're having a karaoke night at our house tonight, we were wondering if you would join us? It would make Sabrina feel better"

"Ms. Spellman, I didn't think that you would want me to be anywhere near you"

"I can swallow my pride for a night if it will make Sabrina happy" Zelda's face showed no emotion but her eyes showed pure devotion and love, Lilith couldn't decipher if it was for her or Sabrina. 

"Then I will be there, what time does dinner start"

Hilda was going to answer but Zelda beat her to it, "Dinner starts at six, but you can get there at five thirty" She stopped and turned, but she didn't want Hilda to think anything so she turned back around and said "That's when Sabrina gets back"

"Well then I'll be there"

While Zelda was walking away Mary couldn't help but stare at her ass, she tried to make it inconspicuous but Hilda noticed. She smiled at the thought that maybe her sister wasn't completely cruel to the witch.

________________________________________________________________________

Around five fifteen they heard the doorbell, Zelda had a big smile plastered on her face when the doorbell rang, when she made it to the door she saw Mary in a knee length, maroon, mid-sleeve dress. It was almost enough to make Zelda fall to her knees but she managed to keep herself together by leaning against the door frame, "Zelda, if you want me to change so you can control yourself then I can do that"

Zelda immediately stood up and got herself back together, "No Lilith, please don't change on my account"

They went into the living room and Zelda sat down on the couch, Lilith went to sit on the chair on the opposite side of the living room, "This again? You don't have to do that, come over here"