8

"Why would I be?" Albedo looked up at Kaeya. "I may love you Kaeya but it's not as if I'm very good at being romantic either."  

"This is not how this conversation usually goes." 

"Kaeya, I don't know about your long list of people you've been with and I don't really want to but it's a bit rude to think I'm going to act the same way. I'm hardly what you'd call normal." 

"Do you want to be my proper boyfriend, Albedo?" Kaeya asked. "Even if I can't say 'I love you' comfortably?" he laughed awkwardly. 

"You don't have to say it at all." Albedo stood up to sit on Kaeya's lap. He hugged him, shoving his face into his chest and playing with his hair. 

"Albedo," Kaeya lifted his arms and clung to him. "I really enjoy you. You're my favorite." 

"Thank you." 

"I mean it. You're my favorite. Since I've met you, I've found other people sexy but you're the one I crave." 

Albedo blushed lightly as Kaeya looked up. 

"You're blushing," Kaeya grinned. 

"I am not." 

"You certainly are." 

"No, I'm not!" 

"Maybe we should do an experiment on how much you love me."

"That's a horrendous idea," Albedo cleared his throat. "It's not going to be useful to anyone to know that information." 

"It'll be useful to me. I'm the one that wants to collect the data." Kaeya ran his hand up Albedo's torso to his face. "You've collected enough data from me for various things. Why can't I do the same now?" 

"You're not even a scientist!" 

Kaeya threw his head back and laughed. "Yes, I am!" 

"What?" 

"I am." 

"What else have you been keeping from me!" Albedo grabbed Kaeya's shirt collar and huffed. 

"I have a very long list of kinks if you're interested."