2

"Albedo..." 

Albedo rolled onto his side, facing the voice, but didn't open his eyes. 

"Albedo..." Kaeya brushed some of his hair behind his ear. 

"Hmm?" 

"I'm going to need you to stop cuddling my shirt."

"Familiar bodily scents inspire comfort," Albedo clung to the shirt and rolled over. "Wear a different one." 

"Should I go outside shirtless?" Kaeya teased, crossing his arms. "Someone was very curious about what different styles of marking would look like on my skin."

"Hmph," Albedo huffed and sat up. He sniffed the shirt one last time and held it out. Kaeya went to grab it but Albedo grabbed his wrist and pulled him forward, pressing his fingers into his skin. 

"Do you want me to stay? I could get someone else to go pick up Klee." 

Albedo counted quietly trying to calculate Kaeya's pulse. Each time he tried he drifted off again, falling asleep. 

"Alright then let's get you back in there," Kaeya lay Albedo back onto the bed and put a blanket over him. 

"Heartbeat...normal..." Albedo muttered. "No...sign of increasing..." 

"Aren't you a cutie?" Kaeya adjusted Albedo's pillow and rested his head down on it. 

"No signs of..." Albedo mumbled and nuzzled into the pillow. 

"You're doing this on purpose aren't you?" 

Albedo grabbed Kaeya's arm and pulled him down onto the bed, clinging to him since the shirt was stolen. Kaeya shifted but Albedo clung more, pressing his ear against Kaeya's chest. 

"I'm going to be late, hon. Klee will be very disappointed." 

"Yoimiya can get her."

"What's gotten into you?" Kaeya played with Albedo's hair. 

"You're attractive, objectively speaking." Albedo buried his face into Kaeya's chest. "You've got a lot of people interested in you." 

"Aw, do you think someone is going to come in and sweep me off my feet? Do you want me all to yourself? Is that it?" 

"It's a plausible situation that you may find someone more interesting than myself. Or more attractive. Or simply better."  

"Oh, I don't think so." 

"It is impossible to know the future, Kaeya." 

"But there is no one out there who could be as adorable as you," Kaeya grinned, pushing Albedo's head back slightly so he'd look at him. "You make me want to eat you up sometimes," Kaeya insisted, squeezing Albedo so tight he lost his breath for a moment. 

"Well, what's stopping you?" 

"Hm?" 

"From eating me up?" Albedo grabbed the sides of Kaeya's face and pulled it down closer to his to kiss him. But, then the phone rang. 

"I should probably get that," Kaeya moved his hand behind him to grab his cell phone on the nightstand. 

"Or, you could let it ring."