IV

🎶The neighbourhood - Flawless🎶
~ATHENA~
-TW: Eating disorder/child abuse-

I was sitting behind my desk as my phone dinged telling me I've got a new notification. Problem is that I don't have friends. I unlocked my phone and saw an email so I opened it. It was an invitation. Masquerade ball?

Oh fuck.

I pulled it on my laptop and went to guests list scrolling  through it, looking for any familiar names. I stopped when I saw one. Small smirk graced my lips as an idea rose in my head. He will be there. Kai Cortez. Perfect opportunity to end his life with my own hands after he broke my heart with his own words.

I looked at the date of the masquerade. It's in 2 days, just enough time for me to find a dress and figure out a way to kill him. Can't I kill him with my looks?

He always used to say 'Thena your looks could kill baby, damn.' can't I like really kill him by them? No? Yes? Maybe? Maybe I'm overreacting over a old drama but feeling of wanting to end his life and gain money from it, is overwhelming.

Everyone is moving on in their own way. I will just kill him and gain millions and then guilt will be gone after a while and thoughts of going back to him too cause I won't crawl my way back to the corpse, that is not me. I'm on higher level.

I shut the laptop off and walked out of my office making my way into kitchen. I'm hungry. People say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, more like Kai used to say that. I remember when he used to bring me breakfast into bed, always smiling when he saw my smile.

________________
~FLASHBACK~
(3 years ago)

I was sleeping in the bed. More like I was just resting my eyes since I was too lazy to open them. Kai wasn't next to me which was weird since most of the time he is either on my chest with his head between my tits or he is securely holding me to his own mommy milkers.

I thought he was maybe in the gym and just didn't want to wake me up so I just stayed in. After a while of boredom I finally opened my eyes and stood up from bed, making my way into bathroom where I brushed my teeth and then lay back into bed since today is the lazy day.

I opened the Instagram as I started to scroll thought it. I don't have friends but celebrities can entertain me enough. As I was scrolling I smelt a sweet scent coming out of kitchen. Smell of pancakes or waffles.

I smiled as I heard quiet footsteps coming down the hall and then someone, quietly opening the door. Kai opened the door with apron covering his naked chest. In his hand there was a tray with waffles and coffee along with some fruits and blueberry topping.

My love for him is getting bigger and bigger by everyday we are together. As he saw me with phone in my hands, in his shirt, on our bed and messy bun on top of my head. He threw me one his most adorable dimple smile, his pearly white teeth shinning.

"Princesa, you're awake. Good morning." He said as he walked towards bed setting the tray with food into my lap.

"Good morning love. What did you make?" I asked him as he was still looking at me like I was only thing in the world.

Always when he is looking at me, I feel special. When we were in highs school, at first we hated each other. Out love story started with hatred and with him being my enemy. We were always competing with each other, pulling out pranks at each other till one day we met on the same mission, where someone hired both of us on the same target where we somehow worked like a team.