The elevator door opens, and my eyes widen. What the fuck is going on-

"Get out. Sit on the couch." Gigi rasps, Andreas biting his tongue as he looks at Gigi with defiance. He eventually obeys, nudging Gigi out the way before storming over.

Gigi looks to Mateo, who stands there shocked, "You too." Is all he needs to say before Mateo is scrambling out behind Andreas, taking a seat.

Gigi's gaze turns to me, and I gulp. He takes a step to close the distance, pressing me tightly into the corner of the elevator.

"As for you..." He says lowly, hand coming up to grip the necklace around my neck that he bought for me. His large fingers ran over the pendant once, "I debated putting a tracker in this little collar of yours when I got it for you." He says idly and my eyes widen fractionally.

He suddenly grips the chain, yanking me closer to him, "But I thought no, I trust my girl." He grits, eyes piercing mine as he glares down at me, "That's going to change." He releases me and nods me out of the elevator, my heart going a hundred miles an hour.

I try to calm my racing heart but it picks up again when I see Andreas and Mateo waiting. Fuck, why did I show him that stupid list-

"Sit." Gigi tells me, pushing down on my shoulders so I sat next to him on the opposite couch.

I didn't dare say anything, Andreas glaring over at Gigi and Mateo seemingly in a similar position to me.

Gigi leans forward, resting his forearms on his thighs, "What was the one thing I told you after I let you fuck her?"

Andreas scowls, wetting his lips distastefully, "Not to touch her again." He admits sternly.

"And what do you keep trying to do?" He taunts.

Mateo's jaw tightens, "Touch her again."

Gigi nods, "And what did I tell you to do when I was sentenced?" He asks and Andreas looks away, clenching his jaw before looking back.

"Take care of her." He grits again, already looking pissed at Gigi's patronising tone.

Gigi nods again and leans back, putting a possessive arm around me whilst still holding Andreas and Mateo's eyes.

"Carlotta," he lulls and I freeze, "Who do you belong to?" He asks and my breath catches.

I look down at my hands, "You." I mumble.

He makes a sound of approval before gripping the side of my face and wrenching my gaze to Andreas and Mateo, who are already looking at me heatedly, "Tell them, baby, not me." Gigi says softly, yet harshly at the same time, "It's them who need reminding, not me."

I swallow, "Gigi." I tell them, and Andreas rolls his eyes back into his head as he closes them and takes a breath, Mateo leaning forward on his forearms as he watches me idly, chain dangling between his legs.

"Good girl." The hand that was previously gripping my face strokes my hair before landing back on my waist.

"Car made me a list." Gigi announces yet again, and Andreas and Mateo scowl, "You really like her, don't you?" He asks the two boys with a smirk, taunting them in a way that showed he had something they didn't.

Andreas does nothing, but Mateo doesn't hesitate to nod once, making Gigi scoff lowly and look at them through hooded eyes, "Would you fuck her again? If you had the chance?" He says and this time I can't contain my gasp, head whipping to look at the side of Gigi's.

Andreas narrows his eyes, "I'd probably do anything she asked of me right now." He responds and heat curls in my lower stomach.

"Mm, I thought as much." Gigi responds, which only seems to piss Andreas off more before Gigi continues, directing his words to me, "Car, take off your clothes."