Morning kisses

"Mm babe."
Her soft voice lingers in my head.
"Yes darling?"
She yawns a little and cuddles in more. She dozes off again leaving me staring at her precious face. Last night was a late night as the excitement made us tired and made us sleep-in. The sunlight hits our room making it look golden as the wrinkled bed sheets give it a warm look.
The sunrise must of been pretty. I put my head against hers as I soak in the moment. The only noise was the birds outside our window and her quiet breaths tickling my face. Her mouth opens and forms sleepy words.
"I love you."
I couldn't take it anymore. My heart leapt in my chest and I leaned in to kiss her. My lips pressed against hers and my fingers got tangled in her hair. It was a gentle kiss which made my heart flutter and my stomach feel butterflies. Suddenly I feel a smirk against my lips. I pulled away to see her eyes open sleepily.
"I knew you couldn't resist me."
I grinned. She looked at me again with her sleepy eyes staring into mine.
"You gonna finish that kiss?"
I don't hesitate and let myself give in. She snuggled closer as our arms intertwined and our lips locked. Her lips parted letting my tongue slip in deepening the kiss. She let out a sweet muffled moans driving me crazy. Our bodies shifted under the sheets as my body lifts over her pinning her down. She laughs as we play around but we both knew where this was going.
Lust was washing over us as I sat myself on top of her still kissing her. I ran my fingers down her chest as she bit my lip. Her hands slid down my back as mine ran through her hair. I cupped her cheek as I let myself lose composure. My fingertips trace her collarbone and slip under her shirt tugging it off, she wasn't wearing much anyways. I unclip my bra as I slide my hand further down her stomach. I follow my hand with kisses lingering around her chest down to her naval.
My hands tighten around her thighs making her breath hitch. I let my kisses creep to her inner thigh making them part for me. I look up at her and see her throw her head back before spreading her legs further. I smirk to myself and lean in closer. My breath tickles her and she whimpers. I give in and let my tongue slip out. I grip her tighter before my tongue glides over her sensitive skin. I feel her back arch as it lifts off the bed making her grip the sheets. Her ragged breathing quickens as my breaths get closer to her skin. My tongue finally slips in leaving her to lose her composure.
"P-please-"
Her back arches higher as her body tenses up. Her restless movements crinkle the sheets as she grips onto whatever there was left. She started riding out the movements as her hips rise up and down against my tongue. She moans as her hands run through my hair clutching it tighter. My hands sit at her hips as her legs start to shake. She shivers and then releases giving her satisfaction. My tongue traces her clit as I move myself up her body. Her breathing is ragged as my fingers tease her sensitive spots. I met her lips but I couldn't let her be a pillow princess.
Her kisses pass my jaw and down my neck leaving me with marks. She grins as she grabs my wrists and pulls them in. I needed friction but all I could do was rub my thighs together. It wasn't enough. She tilts my chin up leaving my panting and almost begging for her to do something. My hips found hers as I let her thigh slip in between mine. It slides up and presses against my clit making me groan.
I was such a mess as I rid her thigh making me lose my composure. I kissed her neck and gave her hickeys making sure I left marks. She slowed her pace as I whined and frowned at her. I stopped when I saw her face glazed in sweat and flushed red. She looked like a goddess as her needy look left me breathless.
We both twisted ourselves as her thigh was now under mine. Her body slid down mine as she left kisses on my collarbone down to my naval. I groaned in between my puffs feeling completely turned on waiting for friction. She gives me one last look as she rolls her back over adjusting herself to me. It didn't take long thank god as her leg slid up mine making me squirm.
"You ready?"
I nod and our fingertips meet as we clasp each others hand making us close the gap. I arched my back as it felt like a shock climbing up my spine making me shiver. I felt her pulse as the knot in my stomach tightened making me ride her faster.
She twisted herself against me making me go insane as I throw my head into the pillow muffling my moans. Our hips were crashing against each other and we lost rhythm. I could hear her scream into the sheets as we pick up the pace. Our legs were shaking vigorously as I grabbed her ankle pulling her in more. The sensation was electric as I felt the knot in my stomach tense more. She grinded harder against me making me nip at the pillows. I closed my eyes as the feeling was overtaking me.
I was close to my climax and judging by her pace she was too. We bucked our hips one last time before releasing, our high washed over us as we rode out our orgasms. I took in the bliss moment, relaxing myself.  We were both gasping as we caught our breath. I sat up to see the mess we were with the sheets all crinkled and the pillows on the floor. Her chest heaved up and down as sweat was glazed over flushed skin. I crawled over her and lay down exhausted. We chuckled as I my arms wrapped around her.
"Thanks for your morning kiss."
I smirked.
"Always a pleasure darling."
We closed our eyes as the peaceful atmosphere returned making us both tired. The sun lit up the room and we let the warmth soak in.
"Let's take a nap babe."
She nodded as we slowly dozed off.
I'll just remember to give her some kisses after our afternoon nap.