Staying

Oh my god.
"Hey are you fine with me staying?"
I nod blankly avoiding eye contact in case she might read all the wandering thoughts in my head.
She's so pretty.
Her dark eyes lock with mine as I feel warmth creep up the back of my neck and flush my cheeks. I quickly break away from my trance and stand up hastily making a point to start getting ready to sleep. I make my way to the bathroom while she fiddled with her belongings. I close the door for a moment of privacy as I take a deep breath and calm my breathing.
Her soft lips and dark eyes. Her dark hair sliding down her shoulders. Vivid collarbone. God. I want to undress her-
I come to my senses as I hear her creep into the bathroom. Doorknob clicking.
"Can I join?"
I nod again stepping back from the sink giving her space. She opens and starts brushing her teeth.
I want to taste the mint on your tongue.
"Hey."
Her eyebrows crease and lips quirk up.
I look as she catches my eyes. I freeze. I can barely think with my heart pounding in my ears. Her eyelids flutter and I can't help myself.
I'm going to kiss you.
She turns but I lean in and grab her chin pressing my lips against hers. She doesn't hesitate returning the kiss instinctively making me pull her body up against mine. I could still taste the minty toothpaste on her tongue as I deepen the kiss. She brings her hand past my neck and through my hair making me roll my eyes back and let out a muffled groan.
Her other hand strokes past my collarbone as it gently rests on my chest. The tingling butterflies sensation melts away as it's replaced with the urge to touch her.
I want more and more of her. I lean in as she tips, her back arches against my arm. I grip her waist tighter kissing her harder as she gasps for air but she doesn't pull away. I feel her lips part slightly, letting our tongues collide as our lips clash against each other only to be parted by a string of saliva. We catch our breath but that doesn't stop me from moving my hands down her body making her breath hitch. I tease her and caress my hand across her stomach under her shirt tugging it up over her head revealing her bra to me. I toss the shirt onto the bathroom floor and pull her in to kiss her more.
I can't believe this is happening.
I tug on her shorts giving her a warning then slip my hands past the waistband. I'm so giddy it feels like a fever dream. I take back my hand only to reach for her thighs. I lift her up and sit her on the edge of the sink. She stares at me biting her lip, I couldn't get any more flustered as I peel off her shorts and throw it aside. She wore a matching set and the fabric was taut against her hips. I stood, soaking in the picture and with no hesitation went in for another kiss. I cup her jaw as we deepen it letting out muffled moans feeling sensitive to every move we make. Her hands teases my shirt and tugged on it, signalling me to take it off. I pulled up the shirt over my head revealing my bare chest. She gasps and I lean in without another thought. I slide my hand against the back of my neck pressing her closer. With one hand in her hair the other follows the edge of her body and finds her bra strap, unhooking it. The bra slips and her chest swells as it follows my fingers. I glide it off her shoulders and after it passes her wrists I kiss her hand. She shudders with chill and pleasure but my eyes find her blushing breasts. I toss the bra onto the pile of the other discarded clothes as I slowly travel from her chest to her navel down to her hipbones. I look up at her and she locks her eyes on mine as I rise again to kiss her her. Her eyes close and stay closed as I make my way down her jaw to her neck. I drag my lip across her collarbone and her shoulder. I lean into her rising chest again and she shivers as I gently kiss her nipples. I drag my bottom lip against the tips and press them both flush against her skin.
"Please."
I look up at her. Her cheeks completely flushed with warmth even to the tip of her ears. I couldn't compose myself even if I wanted to.
"What's that darling?"
My throat sounded hoarse and grated against my throat. As she opens her mouth I lean in and stop her. Against her lips and under her tongue I murmur, "I know."
Her heavy breaths come shorter and it tickles my neck as I kiss her ear. My hand glides down her chest and stomach and stops at her hips. At this point her breathing was all over the place.
"Hurry."
My hand slid in between her thighs and was welcomed with warmth. She tosses her head back lightly and lets out a throaty sound as she arches her back, panting heavily.
"Oh my god, hurry up."
She lets out a breathy laugh only to be finished with low moans. My fingers press and run along her centre as she rides out the movements. Her hips buck on the sink and I lean in closer and kiss her neck. She rolls it sideways exposing her collarbone to me. My tongue traces her neckline as she keeps panting in my ear. The heat rushes down my neck and creeps up my cheeks. Her breathing gets louder as I graze my teeth and start leaving marks on her exposed neck. She groans and she tilts her head back still bucking her hips.
"Please keep going."
I listen and pump my fingers harder, pressing into spots I know would only pleasure.
Her hips swing radically now and I have to grip them to stop them sliding off the rim. I feel her muscles tensing and clamping before she releases. The tension leaves but a swelling has taken place as I slow my movements in her. I kiss her throat once more before slipping my fingers out. Her breathing evens out slowly as I nuzzle against her neck, her chin rests on my shoulder. She recovers quickly.
Her hands run down my arms and then lifts herself off the sink. She steps behind me and turns me to face her. I watch her as she pushes me back softly against the edge. I swallow hard as she props me up where she was before.
Oh how the tables have turned.
Her head lowers and works on my pants. She pulls my unzipped jeans down. She tosses them to the side and catches my eye. Her body now in a crouch, her eyes stare up into mine. Her hands travel up my legs. They grip my thighs before her fingers start to caress my inner thighs making me shudder. My flustered state worsens. I hook my finger under her chin and bend down to kiss her hard. It makes her stumble a bit but she returns it passionately. She pulls away only to push my shoulders back up.
"It's my turn."
I let out a groan but it cuts off with a hitch in my breath. Her fingers reached the top of my thigh. They slid upwards as she starts making circles against me, making me toss my head back and moan. I couldn't help but adjust my hips against her fingers, making me feel more and more good. The heat trapped inside crept out and filled my lungs and lower stomach making me feel even more hot and flustered. She finally hooked her fingers under my underwear and yanked them off leaving me exposed to the cool sink top underneath. She stood up and whispered in my ear.
"May I?"
I furiously nod my chin up and then down as she presses her hand flush against me. She dips down again and let her knees hit the floor. Her eyes meet mine and she leans her head to my hips. bobs down and her hand caresses my inner thigh as she leans in. Her breaths teases my skin and I let out a throaty sound.
Soon her lips meet my hipbone and I feel her then drag against me slowly. They lower to my centre and I gasp at the contact.
"Oh god."
Her tongue slips out and in that moment I knew I this would end me. She starts swirling, dipping in and out, driving me crazy. My hips buck and my lips part. Then her fingers meet me. I let loose and find her hair, entwining it through my fingers. Her head bobs back and forth in rhythm with her hand. My head presses against the mirror and my back arches away. She grabs my hips and pulls me closer to her lips, my grip in her hair tightens. I ride her movements back and forth, back and forth. Her fingers press harder and find a spot I loved. I let her know through a throaty sound.
She hits that spot as a tense around her. The friction of her mouth makes me gasp harder. I close my eyes as I near my climax. I could only hear my heart and my breath moans. My spine arches and everything in my heightens against her lips and hand. As I tip over the edge my body sways and I chase the feeling of my body.
As I come back I ride slowly against her hand and feel her lips press into my temple. I kiss her throat.
I let out a breathy "Thank you" before leaning against her body.
"Thank you. For letting me stay."