Chapter 1 - Today's The Day

(None of the new characters named in the following are part of the OG Sonic)

“Today is the day everyone, today is the day we make our appearance,” Declared Y/n. Who stood in front of a group of others, others that looked and thought like Y/n. Together they have worked for years to see this day. The day they run back onto the grid, and take Sonic down once and for all. Y/n ready to go back up into the world.  They all were, Y/n, their team, and every other villain in hiding, waiting for the perfect moment to pounce. 

“Finally, we have been waiting for this day for years,” Said Ashlyn. A yellow wolf who wanted nothing more than to destroy her target. Her target wasn’t Sonic, unlike Y/n, her’s was Rouge. No one ever figured out why, but Ashlyn’s deep hatred for her continues to grow. They all nod in agreement, more than happy about this. More than ready to get out from underground. 

“We should start tonight, when they least expect it, and are most vulnerable,” Started Razzie, the tech of the team. He was a rabbit, a very smart rabbit. In charge of the technology, and helped Kato with the attack plan. Kato is a tiger, vicious and nothing cute. “I agree, we must however stick to the plan.”

Y/n nods, “Shall we go over it one more time?” They all looked at each other, before to Y/n and nodding. Y/n looks at Razzie and gives a soft nod. Turning toward a large screen behind them. On it began a small animation of what they planned out. 

“With this, I think we will truly win,” Ashlyn smirks. Y/n smirks along with her as they stare at the screen. “Not even Infinite could defeat them before,” Y/n started. “Yeah, before,” Razzie turns towards a tube in the back of the room. “Infinite of all, will take his revenge."

------------------------------------

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Bee-

A silver hedgehog lifted his head up to turn off his alarm clock. Groaning and rubbing his eyes in the morning sunlight. A buzz came from his phone, which was sitting in front of the alarm clock. Picking it up, he looked at the notification for a second. Only to just straight out of bed with a smile. "Yes! Yes! The day is finally here! Woohoo!" Cheered Silver. 

Running down the stairs and dashing out of his front door. Taking a stop to sniff the air, making his smile bigger. "Today's the day! The sun is shining! The tank is clean and we are getting out of- oh no- the tank is clean- THE TANK IS CLEAN!!" 

 (sorry, I had to, comment if you get it XD)

… Take 2

"Today's the day! The weather is so totally perfect! Guuuuyyysss!!" Silver yells. Running in a circle with his hands in the air. Blaze, Rouge, and Shadow walk up, the girls chuckling. "Silver, calm down," Blaze smiled, happy to see his excitement for the weekend plans. Silver stops in his tracks, looking like a kid that was about to get into disneyland. 

"It's so hard to calm down! This weekend is gonna be so fun!" Silver's bright expression was more than enough to show just how excited he was. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles run up to them. "Hey guys! Y'all ready for a weekend trip at the Wave Ocean!?" Sonic smiled. They all cheer, except Shadow of course. Silver began to jump up and down. 

This weekend, everyone was going to be taking a vacation to the Wave Ocean beach. Staying in a hotel beside the beach, in the city. As it just so happens, in Soleanna's Capital City, just beside the beach. Silver's favorite comic book writer was doing meet and greets and signings that weekend. Making him even more excited. 

“Sure as bee’s fly!” Tails exclaimed. They all smiled as they looked at each other to make sure they all were there. “Vanilla, Cream, and Cheese are gonna meet us there. Amy went with them, so we all are here,” Rouge explained. Sonic softly bumps Tails’ and Knuckles’ arms, “Let’s go then!” 

~Time Skip bc Yes~

-At Wave Ocean-

A few let out a long ‘Woah’, looking over a clean, sandy beach. The water was clear and looked perfect for swimming. “It looks so gorgeous, I can’t believe I’ve never been here before,” Rouge commented. All running down onto the beach to begin their vacation weekend. Silver was more worried about the comic book store. However, spending time with his friends was his top priority. “Amy Dear! Do you mind putting some sun lotion on my back?” Called Rouge. 

Amy runs over to her and squeezes some sunscreen into her hand. Sonic sped over to the volleyball net with the volleyball. “Hey Faker! I bet you can’t beat me at Volleyball!” Declared the cocky blue hedgehog. Shadow rolls his eyes and lays down on the beach chair. “It looks like Shadow is afraid to lose,” Knuckles calls out. He was standing beside Sonic on one side of the net, along with Tails. 

“Ooh, Cmon Shadow, let’s play Volleyball!” Called Rouge. Silver picks Shadow up with his psychokinesis and begins to bring him to the net. “Hey! Put me down!” Shadow yelled. Silver laughs and sets him down on the opposite side of the net. Shadow grumbles and begins to walk away. “Oh, so what I’m hearing is that Shadow is the loser?” Sonic smirks. Shadow begins to growl and runs over to the net. “Surfs Up!” The blue blur yells. Throwing the volleyball up and slapping it toward the other side. In the Midst of running, Shadow hits the ball back over to the other side. 

Cream and Cheese sit over in the sand near them, building a sand castle as they watch them play Volleyball. “Go Sonic!” Cream cheered, “Chao Chao!” 

“The ball is passed over to Shadow, oh he hits it straight into the air! Rouge flies in and hits it over to Knuckles. Knuckles hits it back to the other side over to Silver! Oh! OH That's me!!” Silver dives down and hits the ball up. Shadow jumps up and spikes the ball down on the other side of the net. A large dust cloud formed when the sound of Sonic’s running was heard. Everyone waves the dust away, to find the ball on the ground. 

“Sonic and the team wins!” Silver called out. Sonic and his team cheer as Shadow growls. Rouge looks at them with disgust as she walks back over to the beach chairs to tan. “That's how you do it!” Tails cheered. Silver smiled as he watched Sonic’s team celebrate. Before he looks over to the ocean. “Let’s go swimming guys!” Silver cheered. Running towards the water and diving in. “Uhhh.. Volleyball?” Sonic nervously said. Tails and Knuckles laugh, Knuckles pats Sonic’s back. 

~Time Skip~

-The Sun has set, Stars popped out, and a fire for smores was started-

“I had fun today, this vacation is going to be amazing,” Tails smiled. Sonic wraps an arm around Tails’ shoulder and gives a side hug. Silver nodded, unable to speak because his mouth was stuffed with marshmallows. “Leave some for us Silver,” Blaze tells him. Placing her roasted marshmallow on the gram cracker and chocolate. 

“I'm sorry! Marshmallows are just so good! And Fluffy!” Came a muffled Silver. The girls giggle at him, Cream smiles “You’re so silly Silver.” Silver swallows the rest of the marshmallows, for Shadow to snatch the bag from him. “Heyyyy!” Silver whines. Shadow gives him a low, “Hmph”, before taking a handful of marshmallows and shoving them into his mouth. They all laugh at him, Silver sitting beside him and pouting. 

~From not too far away~

“Ugh, look at them, laughing and having a good time,” Kato hissed. “Not for long, as soon as we can get Sonic alone, we’ll pounce”