Prologue

(C/A) - Chosen Animal

Bad and Good.
Black and White.
Hate and Love.

Dark…… and Light

Dark Lord, the lord of darkness, well known as Chaos, the King of everything dark and evil. Mistress Light, known as Prism, and the Goddess of the bright light of positivity. Two who disguise as an everyday hedgehog in the day. While raging gods at battle in the night.

Hatred couldn’t begin to describe their relationship. Swords or magic clash in the forests at night, almost every night. A war that went on for centuries. A war that slowly grew into sorrow and pain for the Light. Which did not wish to brawl any longer with the demon’s hatred she grew to understand.

As did a new arising Villain, the first to encounter such evil was Silver. Instantly came a rivalry that would last years. Like Sonic and Shadow, or Sonic and Eggman. But a much different and unexpected ending came.

"I will be much more victorious than Eggman ever will, I will destroy those puny hedgehogs and succeed at it!" declared a very cocky (C/A). One so sure that they would be able to defeat the blue blur. One so ready to defeat the blue blur, after watching him battle Eggman for years. The hedgehog (y/n) wished for would not come, but another hedgehog did.

A/N

This discord server is to keep you updated, gives you the ability to chat with me and others who enjoy my stories, and as well as allow you to do everything a discord server is usually used for.

https://discord.gg/RuBKfAv3pR

If it doesnt allow you to, just comment or dm me and I'll send you the link there, or go to the announcements and click the link there