Chapter 2 - They Look Nothing Alike!

It's now night, 23:57 to be exact. Not a cloud above to cover the bright full moon. Silver sat out on his hotel room's balcony. Looking out at the starry sky, holding a cup of warm milk. He was unable to sleep and the only explanation he had was the bad feeling in his chest.

In the room beside Silver, Blaze walks out onto her balcony. As though she couldn't sleep either. She wore a light purple robe as she looked out at the starry night. Silver turns his head to look at her and smiles. " Oh, hey Blaze! Can't sleep either?" "Not one bit, I have a bad feeling about something, I'm not sure what though" Blaze frowned.

"Huh, that's weird, I do too! What a coincidence," Silver said. Blaze nods with a soft sigh, looking back over at Silver. Watching him sip from the warm cup of milk in his hand. Silver noticed her eyes and had an idea. With his psychokinesis he floats the cup of milk over to Blaze.

Looking a little surprised, Blaze takes a small sip from the cup. "Drink up, it has a bit of cinnamon and coffee creamer in it," Silver smiled. Blaze enjoyed the way he made a milk beverage. Continuing to take more small, soft sips from the cup.

She hadn't noticed Silver making his way over to her. He picked himself up with his psychokinesis and sat himself down in front of her. Resting himself on the railings of the balcony. Blaze looks up at him and her cheeks flush with a light pink glaze. "I-It's a really good combination, I love the way you make midnight milk," Blaze's nervousness was obvious.

Silver didn't exactly know what he was doing but did his best to play cool. "I'm glad you enjoy it," he smiled. Unknowing to how close he was getting to her. Their faces now just inches away from the other.

"S-Silver?" Blaze Stuttered. Silver his eyes widen as he sits back up straight. His own face flushing much more than before as he rubs the back of his neck. Blaze looked away from the situation to hide the red on her face.

"I-I'm Sor-" A boulder came out of nowhere and hit Silver straight into the building. "Silver!!" Blaze cried, looking around to see who threw it. "I come forth now to destroy you once and for all Sonic the Hedgehog!" yelled Y/n. Blaze runs over and pulls the boulder off of Silver. Before looking up at Y/n, confused in more ways than one.

Kato jumps up onto the balcony fighting Blaze, so Y/n could fight Silver all on their own. The rest of the vacation crew ran outside to see the two fighting off what they assumed were new villains. Before they could run up and help Blaze and Silver they're attacked by many more. Ashlyn growled as she ran at Rouge, clawing at her right to left.

"Sonic! I don't recognize these guys!" Tails called. Dodging Razzie's attacks as much as possible, finding it hard to land any on Razzie himself. Sonic was managing, but was beginning to have some difficulty. "You think they're working for Dr. Eggman?" Knuckles asked. Sonic didn't respond, he didn't really know how to. "Hah! Us? Work for that fat idiot!? As if!" Ashlyn hissed.

Sonic & Knuckles pinned the person fighting him to the ground. As Tails and Rouge were pinned. "Why are you guys attacking us then? If you aren't working for Eggman then who are you working for?" Shadow questioned. He was still fighting off the lion of the team, Zachary. Who was working with a lioness, Athena. 2 v 1 on Shadow, who was handling himself for the most part.

"We work for no one but ourselves and our team, the rest is none of your business!" Yelled Destruction, Ashlyn's brother. He was fighting Sonic, and continued fighting him after breaking out from under him. With Knuckles distracted, Sapphire(A blue bat) kicks Knuckles off of her. Flying up towards him and slamming him into the hotel wall.

Silver was severely struggling, almost unable to deflect or dodge anything Y/n threw at him. They had psychokinesis powers, just like Silver, but (Fav. Color). "Why are you attacking me!? What did I do?" Silver cried. Panting like a dog just trying to keep himself going. Y/n stayed silent, just glaring at him as they levitated in the air. Hands out and glowing (Fav. Color) from their psychokinesis.

With one large, loud crash, everyone turns their attention toward Silver and Y/n. A large dust and debris cloud blocking their view. However, once the cloud was gone. Blaze and Kato had stopped fighting. Staring over at a large piece of wall, laying on top of Y/n. Silver stood in front of it, calm. Before breaking into a panic, "Holy crap! I didn't mean to do that! Are you ok!?"

Y/n's crew stood in disbelief. "Sonic defeated Y/n!?" Razzie cried. "Uhhhh," Sonic questioned. Sonic's friends looked at Razzie now with confusion. "Wait, I'm not Sonic?" Silver spoke, almost as a question. "Yeah, that's Silver, this is Sonic," Tails pointed at the blue hero. Sonic nervously waves, watching the team go dumbfounded.

"How did Y/n get that wrong? They look nothing alike besides being a dumb annoying hedgehog!" Ashlyn hissed. "Hey! I'm not dumb! Just special!" Silver pouted. Blaze couldn't help but give a muffled laugh. Growling came from under the wall. Which began to glow red before bursting into millions of pieces.

"I will not leave defeated!" They yelled. Picking up every piece of rubble or broken building off the ground. "Uh Oh" Silver's eyes widen as he slips into a battle stance. Preparing to take on whatever Y/n is about to throw at him.

Sonic and Shadow push away their components and begin running toward Silver. Before Blaze could, Kato tackles her to the ground, holding her down. Y/n raises their arms, raising the objects into the sky. "I will not lose! Silver the Hedgehog!"

(Ik, very dramatic, I don't wanna hear it >_>)