Chapter 11 - Morals

Blaster viciously types away, going through many different networks and mainframes. Data upon data about human culture and their ties with Pokemon while keeping an optic out for any 'con activity. Yesterday was a hectic day for them, it's been on every mech's mind what Wheeljack, the other scientist and Optimus had found. Unfortunately, Blaster couldn't let that bother him for now.

The day had been quite so far other than Grimlock losing his patience. Blaster sat back in his seat for a moment when a call came in.

"Bumblebee, what got you calling so soon?"

/Blaster! You won't believe what Jon and I found!/

"And would that be?"

/Energon!/

Blaster almost fell out of his chair hearing the news, "Bee, didn't take ya for a prankster type."

/It's not a prank, there's a cavern full of Energon in Chargestone Cave!/

The communication officer stood there, optic widening, "How? The ship's scanners said there wasn't any Energon?!" Blaster took a moment to gather himself, "I'll alert Prowl,"

/Thanks, Blaster, we'll be waiting!/

When the call went out, Blaster immediately went on com, /Prowl, you're gonna want to hear this/

────── 〔✿〕──────

Daisy sat in the training room, heart pounding loud in her ears as she stared at the empty bottle of medication in her hand. Daisy's mind wanders about the events that happened yesterday. A flash of the vision played through her mind as she shook her head trying to ignore it. The trainer sighs to herself before putting the empty bottle back in her backpack to throw it out later. Ironhide already left the training room to do weapon maintenance, leaving Daisy and her Pokemon by themselves.

"Alien robots from a different space and time," Daisy thought out loud. Eliza shot her head up from her trainer's lap.

"I don't know why I'm on to this now. It's been a week of us staying with them and yet so much has happened." —Daisy pat Eliza's head– "I'm worried something bad is going to happen. Th– That Pokemon... reminds me so much of Eternatus and the fact the Lake Guardians are involved somehow."

Eliza rubbed her head onto her friend's chest and began to softly purr.

"The Autobots never told how they really got here," —she spoke quietly this time— "other than they just showed up, and the war... Why here, why now, and what brought them here?"

Their auras said they were friendly but her emotions didn't want to trust them completely. With another sigh, Daisy got herself off the floor and brightened up her face so the 'bots won't notice her disarray.

When Daisy and Eliza headed out of the training room, Daisy felt a familiar aura coming close by.

"There you are, sweetspark! I've been lookin' all over for ya. Prowler's wantin' us to meet him outside the Ark," said a joyful-looking mech.

"Us?"

"Yeah, yer brother is in this too so it made sense to have you and yer Pokemon tag along."

Daisy gave a half-baked smile before the three of them headed outside the Ark.

────── 〔✿〕──────

Prowl waited outside the Ark's entrance, he turned around when he heard footsteps within the Ark. Jazz, Daisy, and Eliza walked down the ramp greeting the SIC.