Little did I know that at that moment a fanboy had been saved by his number one Hero and it marked the start of his story.

.

.

.

\\ A Few Days Later //

.

.

.

After training that day, we found out on the news that All Might himself showed up and saved the kids from the sludge villain. It was a shock considering All Might hardly worked in this area and I didn't expect Sir Nighteye to dispatch him seeing as they weren't really speaking anymore. In the end, I suspected it was a coincidence and was just glad the kids were saved.

The two kids who just so happened to be in my future class.

The kids in our school the next day were beyond excited when they heard that All Might was basically in town even though the incident took place about forty five minutes away from here. It pained me to hear they were more excited about the Number One Hero than two kids their age almost dying by the hands of a villain, but such is life in a Hero Society.

Even though a few days had passed, there was still a buzz about All Might and it kind of got annoying. Hitoshi and I loved the Hero, but sometimes kids our age took it a bit too far. Nevertheless, we continued our usual routine as always and once class was finished we headed to my aunts.

The only difference was that today Sir Nighteye had time off and he wanted to see how far I'd come.

When we finally arrived at my aunts, we spotted the familiar black hair and tired eyes of Mr. Aizawa standing by the edge of the driveway. And towering next to him was Sir Nighteye.

After she parked and turned off the car, we hopped out and gave respectful greetings to our mentors.

"Hi Mr. Aizawa, hi Sir Nighteye," Hitoshi and I said practically in unison.

"Hi," Mr. Aizawa tiredly replied.

"Hello. It's been a while since I've seen you two, have you improved your techniques?" Sir Nighteye asked.

"Yes!" We said in unison.

"I think I've innovated your perceptive defense style," I proudly added.

"Oh really? I'll be the judge of that," he retorted while approaching me.

He then kneeled in front of me and rested a hand on my shoulder while maintaining eye contact. I knew he was activating his quirk to see if it worked on me. This was like a handshake of sorts we always shared before I trained with him.

"Back at it again, Nighteye?" My aunt laughed as she watched our exchange along with the others.

He gave a nod in reply. I patiently waited as he then sighed and looked down at the ground in defeat.

"I will never get used to that," he let out a lighthearted laugh while letting go of my shoulder.

"It will never work," I remind him with a confident smile.

"Never is a strong word. I still think it can work on you, I just have to keep trying my luck," he countered with complete denial and fixed his glasses.

"Okay boomer," I giggled, but once again nobody understood the slang. "Oh sorry, that phrase won't come out for another year," I apologized.

"What's a boomer?" I heard Mr. Aizawa mutter to Hitoshi.