Tiktoks, Live, and Chill

(Play this as you read please)

                                 Angel's pov:

I woke up in my room after a long night. I stood up, stretched, and went to the bathroom to start my morning routine. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, took a shower, did all of that stuff. I went to my closet and wanted to wear something comfy so I got a gray hoodie, gray sweatpants, and gray fuzzy socks.

I walked downstairs to see my mother on the couch "hey mom can we go to the Waltons?" I ask "sure! I'm gonna make breakfast, get dressed then we can go over okay?" My mom said "By the way make sure their okay with us coming over, I don't want to intrude.." my mom told me. "Yea of course" I say nodding my head.

I go back upstairs making a tiktok, the sound is 'the things I would do to you' I sat up the phone camera and went to my wall. I waited for the timer to get to one, once it did I got on the wall and did the challenge. It stopped recording, and I went to the video to see if I liked it. I did so I captioned it as 'When his name starts with a J, and he's a boxer/actor'

A few minuets later I got  12.5k likes and 5.7k  comments (I just made up random numbers) the comments said

AngelH: When his name starts with a J, and he's a boxer/actor

Angelfp: Angel you are so pretty !!

Javon'slover: k i'm gonna edit that now

reply: Yall edit anything I swear

Arianagrandeiswifey: Angel I'm telling Javon

Reply: noooo he's gonna fight me for posting this, yall know hes protective!!

Replying to Angel: OnwardWanna

Replying to Angel: @OnwardWanna

Replying to Angel: @Wanna

there's more comments of people replying to Angel and tagging Wanna.

OnwardWanna : ANGEL WAIT TILL YOU COME OVER

Replying to Wanna: Yall got me in trouble

Jadenisbae: must be nice to have a lover

Travisscotmeal1000: burger

_I_want_Fezco_: Word

Replying to _I_want_Fezco_ Word?

Replying to  _I_want_Fezco_: word

Replying to _I_want_Fezco_ word.

Replying to _I_want_Fezco_ Word

Replying to _I_want_Fezco_: Word?

Angel Replying to _I_want_Fezco_: Word.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I laughed at the comments, "ANGEL, BREAKFAST IS READY" my mom yells from downstairs. I go downstairs and see her at the table watching tv. On the table I see pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit, and orange juice on the table. "Thank you for the meal" I say smiling "Oh no problem" Vanessa my mom says. She goes up stairs to change while I clean the dishes we just ate from.

Once I'm done cleaning the dishes, I put on my crocks and see my mom coming downstairs wearing a black tank top, denim jeans, sandals, her hair down, and beautiful jewelry.