Hanging out

Javon's pov:

(were gonna pretend we went to the Walton's house)

I woke up cuddling Angel in my bed. I grabbed my phone, made sure my volume was down before going to tiktok. I was scrolling through tiktok when I saw this edit of me and Angel. It was "Can't give a f*** type of b**** that don't give a f*** fallin in love." The video was based off of me looking at Angel like I was admiring her, which I was.

After more tiktoks I felt Angel turn around and squirm which meant she was about to wake up. She woke up and looked at me "you alright?" I asked she nodded in return. "I'm fine but still tired, and now sore." She said. I felt bad but of course she's sore she had a volleyball game and a boxing match. I would be sore too! "I'm going to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth" Angel said "Okay" I said softly "do you need help getting up?" I asked her.
She nodded. I sat up and helped her sit up, she then walked to the bathroom to do her business.

I made a joking flirty tiktok. The sound was "fyb" (f wit yo boy) I put the timer on 3 seconds.
When the sound got on I started to do the Vinnie Hacker arm swing, in the middle of it Angel came out of the bathroom and came into the tiktok putting her arms around my waist. Noticing the tiktok being played she came out from behind me and start to arm swing too.

Once the video stopped we started to laugh really hard until our stomachs got tired. After we were done laughing we looked at the video, I saved that one and asked if she wanted to do another one after I came back from the bathroom. She replied with a 'yes' and then sat on my gamming chair until I got out. (by the way Angel is wearing a white crop top with black sweatpants, and Javon is wearing the same thing but the shirt is a tank top) I got done doing my business, spit out the gum I had in my mouth and brushed my teeth.

"okay what tiktok do you wanna do?" I asked her "ummm- OOO CAN WE DO THE ONE WHEN YOU PROPOSE AND THEN I FAEKE SMACK YOU AND YOU DO PUSH UPS" Angel yells "Yea I know that one, I did it with Jayla I just forgot to post it." I tell her. I look up the sound lyrics, once I get it settled I say up my phone to where it can see us. The timer counts down then it begins.

Ang fake hits me then I go into push ups "you look hot doing push ups" I hear Angel say while doing the jerk, I laugh and continue to do push ups until the video stops recording. We watch the video then I post it. "KIDS TIME FOR BREAKFAST" I hear my dad yell "okay coming" I slightly yell.

Jayla's pov:
I go out of the living room with Daelo and Jaden and head to the dining room. Just as we sat down the couple came downstairs "AWWWWWWWW look at the couple" I said. Angel did a flirty face and Javon did a peace sign.

We ate breakfast then went to Javon's room, Javon and Jaden were going to play the game while me and Angel did tiktoks and maybe went live.

We first did tiktoks. We did a tiktok to "Ex For A Reason" remix with body party. When we were going down to rub are arms on our legs then come back up Javon picked up Angel out of no where. Threw her on the bed then went back on the game. "Javon what was that for?" I asked "she's not doing that" he said protective "fine" Angel said rolling her eyes

Angels pov:
"let's go live!" I suggested to Jayla "yesss we should do that" Jayla agreed I sat up my phone, got on insta, and went live "hey guys" Jayla said "hiii" I said. "OOHHHH YOU GUYS WANNA SEE THE DANCE I MADE UP" Jayla said getting up (its that one scoop dance she does) "It's basically like scoop move" Jayla said I get 2 hats for me and Jayla. I gave Jayla the red one and me a tan one. "here you go my wife" I said putting the hat on her head then mines.

Jayla got up and starting shaking her butt I joined with her and then we stopped. I then started to do the jerk while crossing my arms. Jaden and Javon then come into view "what are you guys doing? I thought you were on the game" I asked "we were but were taking a break for now" Jaden says "oh" was all I say.

The chat starts going crazy over Javon and Jaden

'bruh Jaden and his chain😫'

'Javon kinda lookin😏'

'lemme get yo numba Jaden'

'im 13 but age is just a numba Javon holla at me'

"woahh calm down" Javon said

'jayla wanna be my girlfriend'

"No Jayla is mine" I say looking at Jayla

"I thought you were mine" Javon says sadly

"sorry not sorry Jayla is my endgame" I said throwing my arm over Jayla's shoulder

'dang broken Javon💔😔⛓🖤'

'Javon just turn emo at that point'

'Angel and Jayla are so pretty'

'Javon and Angel are so cute'

'If Javon and Angel flirt and are a couple bop Angel's nose'
Javon read that comment and bopped Ang's nose.

"Javon I seen that comment you ain't slick" Jaden said laughing

Javon then came behind me spreading his legs out, I laid between his legs. I looked up at him and admiring him. He looked down at me and then kissed me.

"guys they are gonna edit that" Jayla said looking back at us

'going to go edit that rn🤠'

'thanks for that'

'yayyy now I got something interesting to edit'

'the way they admire each other🥺'

'the way the look at each other'

'bro jaden our turn now'

'im tryin to get like YOU MY BOI'

'crying and throwin up'

'If you can do that with your girl I can do it too'
Replying to top user:
'boy ik you lyin you the one who cheated on me remember? Now you wanna act like this? Ohhh okay let me go tell Chelsea that you using her as a side piece too!

'danggggggggg'

'bro got called out'

'its over for him'

'bro sliding down the wall now'

"ayoooooo what is going onnn?" Jayla said laughing

"bro got called out" Javon said we all started laughing.

"were gonna end the live now guys!" Jayla said "yea were gonna get back on the game" Javon said "alright" I said. Me and Jayla watched tiktoks until we both fell asleep. "yo bro look at them" Jaden said. I turned around to see Jayla and Angel cuddled under the covers asleep. they looked so comfortable and peaceful. I take a picture and finish playing fornite with Jaden. When the game ends we get off the game, go in the bed with Jayla and Angel, and watch a movie before falling asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I just realized I always end the chapters saying them going to sleep