Fine Line - Harry Styles

𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝐼𝑛 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑎𝑖𝑛

Angel's pov:

(It's Monday, they didn't have school all week because the staff thought it should be a kids/ highschooler's week)

It's the next day after from what happened yesterday, I've been thinking about something... and in order for that to happen I need to talk to Dj so..

Today I woke up getting ready to go to the Walton's to have a chat with Dj. I got dressed in a black hoodie, sweatpants with black and white Adidas. I just arrived and knocked on the door. "coming!" I heard someone yell. The door opened and Dj opened the door "DJ!! just the man I wanted to see this lovely morning" I say grinning " Good morning to you too Angel, what can I do for you?" he says "well I've been thinking that you could teach me boxing lessons.." I ask him "Yes I can do that but is there a reason why you want boxing lessons all of the sudden?" He asks curious, I wave my hang back and fourth meaning that I wanted to whisper in his ear. "Oh my gosh finally!" Dj says happy, "we have to tell Jessica! She would be super excited" Dj tells me

"okay lets go, by the way can you guys make sure Jaden, Jayla, and Javon stays in there room please?" I asked because I didn't want them to know "yea of course. KIDS STAY IN YOUR ROOMS." Dj says "Jessica" I call out to her. She comes up to me and hugs me "Angel love how are you?" She asks "I'm good but I do have a lovely request" I say "oh yea Ang what is it?" Jess says confused "well I was thinking that me and Coco Quinn if she accepts.. we could have a boxing match. I want to do it because she keeps talking about me and she's trying to ruin me and Wanna's relationship so I noticed that I needed to stick up for myself and not be a baby about it." I explain "Angel that's amazing, text coco on instagram and ask her if she wants to have a boxing match." Jess tells me.

I go on insta and search her name up "oh my gosh she doesn't dress her age at all. Isn't she 13?" She asks me "yea" I text her asking if she wanted to box which looked like 'Hey coco this is Angel, I was wondering if you wanted to do a boxing match?'

I close my phone and wait until she texts back. I then feel my phone vibrate "OMG OMG SHE TEXTED BACK!!" I say Jessica and Dj sprint over to me. I open my phone to see that she said 'fine, winner gets to have Javon.' I read out loud what she said. "Does this girl think he's some toy or something?" I say disgusted "Just say okay because if you don't she's not gonna wanna do it." Dj says "alright" I say "Welp then it's settled!" Jessica said excited for me " Come tomorrow so we can start in our gym." Dj said "okay I'll be there. See you later guys!" I say going to the door, I opened the door seeing its raining "oh come on" I say.

As I was on my lawn at my house I hear someone calling my name "ANGEL!!" "ANGEL STOP PLEASE" I turn around to see Javon running to catch up to me, once he does he just grabs my face and kisses me. I kiss back and smile, I then pull away and hug him "I'm so sorry" Javon says "it's okay" I say happy that he's here. "Um Javon I have to tell you something" I said pulling back from the hug "Yea?" he says "well maybe we should go outside and get out of the rain first." I say laughing "oh yea right" he says just noticing we were in the rain.

We walk inside "I'm boxing coco on Saturday" I say after taking a deep breath " But that's in 5 days" He says "welp then I better get ready" I say

--------------------------------------------------------------
CREDITS TO storyssbyM 🙄 just for they should make up in the rain

Who do you think is winning?
Coco or Angel?