Hey Lord You Know I'm Tired...

Listen to the song while reading this chapter please!

                                   Angels pov:

Today is a school day sadly and I woke up at 4:00 am and went on tiktok because I couldn't fall back asleep. "Ang are you okay?" Javon said in his sleepy voice "yea, I just can't sleep" I said turning around to face Javon. "come here" Wanna said pulling me closer then turning around to spoon me, he spoons me and suddenly I fell right back asleep. I woke back up at 6:00 because it was time to get to get up for school. "Wanna" I said shaking him lightly "hm" he said half asleep "it's time to get up, we gotta get dressed for school" I said sitting up from the bed.

"okay" he said "You can get in the shower first to wake you up" I said "thanks" he said "I'll warm it up for you" I said softly. I walked into the bathroom turned on the shower, got a nice fresh un-used towel same as the washcloth. I put it on the toilet, and feel the temperature.

It was warm enough to go in "Javon your shower is ready!" I say walking back into my room "okay thanks love" he says then going into the bathroom. He shuts the door, I go to my walk in closet, and choose an outfit which looks like this.

 He shuts the door, I go to my walk in closet, and choose an outfit which looks like this

with black and white converse. I put on some accessories to go with the outfit. Javon came out of the bathroom. For his outfit he had on a black hat, black shirt, black sweatpants, and a golden chain.

 For his outfit he had on a black hat, black shirt, black sweatpants, and a golden chain

"you look good" I compliment him "you do too love" he says. I blush "you ready to go?" he asks "yea" I say I text Jayla to see if she could pick us up, and she says 'yea be there in two minutes' "Jayla said she's gonna be here in two minutes to get us." I said to Javon "alright let's go downstairs" He tells me taking my hand.
'𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝐿𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼'𝑚 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑...'

We walk downstairs and started to make us cereal. We ate Froot Loops, by the time we got done eating Jayla was outside. We grabbed our bookbags, and phones. We got into the car to see Jayla live "hey guys I'm live" Jayla says "oh hey" I say warmly

'hey angel'

'hi bae'

'hey wanna'

"hi guys!" Javon says smiling at the camera