Let me explain

Play this while your reading please!!

Javon's pov:

I haven't got out of bed all weekend and today is Sunday, which means we go back to school tomorrow. Jaden comes in my room "hey bro you gotta get up. Take a shower and come hang out with me" Jaden tells me "I don't feel like it." I say with my back facing him while im in the bed. "Please.. I miss hanging out with you, and I wanna take your mind off of this whole Angel Javon thing." Jaden says desperate. "Put on something, and meet me in the car" Jaden tells me heading out.

I put on a white hoodie, black shorts, and all white Air Forces. I grab my phone and head downstairs to meet Jaden in the car. "Where are we going?" I ask confused "An arcade, then the rest are surprises" he tells me smiling. We start listening to 'Father Stretch My Hands' by Kanye West. " EVERYBODY GON SAY SOMETHIN, ID BE WORRIED IF THAT SAY NOTHINNNN. REMIND ME WHERE I KNOW YOU FROM, SHE LOOKIN LIKE SHE OWE YOU SUM- YOU KNOW JUST WHAT WE WANT- I WANNA WAKE UP WIT YOU IN MYYYYY BEAUTIFUL MORNINNNNNN" Jaden and I scream the lyrics.

I'm not gonna lie this took my mind off of everything, so I wanna thank Jaden. But what I did realize that this day was going to go crazy!! We got our cards to play games and we start to look around to see what games we want to play. "This place is so huge bro" I say excited. "I know! I'm glad I found this place cause it literally has everything in here" Jaden says, I nod my head agreeing while smiling.

"OMG OMG IT JAVON WANNA WALTON!!" "OMG IT IS THE BALD HEADED FINE BOY!!" "OMG IS THE ARM SWINGER JADEN WALTON! MY LOVER!!" girls said screaming coming to us. Jaden and I look at each other because of the nicknames. (yes I created the nickname arm swinger for Jaden. Yes ik I'm so creative) "CAN WE HAVE A PICTURE" The blonde girl said. They looked about our age, one had brunette hair, one had jet black hair, and the last one was blonde. "uhh sure but then please leave us alone, were tryna have bro time" Jaden says telling the three girls.

"okay" the brunette said "anything for you J" the jet black hair girl said "ofc bae, I don't play" the blonde said. I looked at her weirdly for that.. ( no disrespect to the blondes) We take the picture then say bye to the girls. We go to the race car sitting games, and swipe our cards. "AIN'T NO WAY YOUR WINNING" I yelled.

Jaden was at 1st place and I was 3rd, "Imagine loosing AND you failed your permit like what- 3 or 2 times. HOW DO YOU KEEP CRASHING?!?" Jaden yells at me laughing. The game ended, Jaden won at 1st place and I won 2nd "ha I still won" Jaden brags. "At least I moved up from 3rd" I say sticking my tongue out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We kept playing for two hours. We left to go get food "What should we eat?" I ask as I hop in the passenger seat again. "Uhhh I don't know... Wendy's?" Jaden suggested "nah" "CHICK- FIL- A" we both scream. We drive to Chick- Fil- A while listening to '3 Nights' by Dominick Fike. When we get there we order our food.

Jaden pulls in a parking spot and we start to eat. "This is so good!" I say with my mouth full "Right I can literally eat this all my life" Jaden said throwing his head back on the driver seat. "Now I have one more surprise, but for this one you have to go home and change into something nice." Jaden tells me "Why? What are we doing?" I ask "You'll see" Jaden told me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We get to the house, and I go straight into my room. I go change into an all green sweater, green pants, and my neon Nike Air Max 97's. I keep my gold chain on, and spray a little cologne only cause I took a shower. I get my phone and go meet Jaden in the car again. "Ready?" Jaden asked me "Yea" I say.

"Were- well you are gonna go eat at a restaurant with this someone THEN get me left overs as to pay me back for this whole day." Jaden tells me "Okay then can I least know where were going?" I say confused "uhhhh no. Respectfully" Jaden says looking at me for a second then looking back at the road. We pull up to Olive Garden (this was the only thing I could think of dont judge me, plus I love Italian food). "Who's this person I'm meeting?" I ask confused "Don't worry about it right now bro, just put this blind fold on and I'll guide you to where were going." Jaden instructed me.