I'm Angel Nice To Meet You!

Javon's pov:

Today is Monday which means school... sadly. I got up and put on a gray sweatsuit Nike outfit

 I got  up and put on a gray sweatsuit Nike outfit

I do my morning routine, then head downstairs. "morning mom, dad , and Daelo" I said greeting them with a warm smile "Morning wanna" I hear from everyone "Wanna can you tell Jayla and Jaden you guys want starbucks it's best to leave out now." "yea"

I walk upstairs to Jaden room. I knock on the door "Jaden" I ask for him "yea?" I heard him say then opened the door "mom said- oh wait your dressed, anyways mom said if we want starbucks for breakfast it's best if we leave out now." I said telling him what mom said "okay well I'm ready just waiting for cookie" Jaden says "okay well I'm gonna go get her so we can go."

"Cookie are you ready?" "yea I'm just grabbing my phone." Jayla says then comes out of the room "By the way mom says if we want starbucks, it's best if we leave out now." I said "okay, then lets go." We go outside to the driveway to get into Jayla's car "Wanna can you ask if Angel wants a ride with us?" I blushed when Jayla said her name- wait I can't blush. I don't even think I have a crush on this girl.. Do I? "WANNA. JAVON-" Jayla screamed at me "Yo dude what happened you just zoned out as soon as Jayla said Angel's name." Jaden said smirking at me "You like Angel?" Cookie asked "Should I be honest?" I questioned "um yea. We won't tell anyone." I take a deep breath breath and say..

"ILIKEANGELANDIMSORRYIFTHISRUINSYOURFREINDSHIPBECAUSEOFMEANDHOPEFULLYYOUDONTGETMADATMEORHER"  ( I like Angel and i'm sorry if this ruins your friendship because of me and hopefully you don't get mad at me or her)

I said in one deep breath. Jayla and Jaden look at me while were in the drive thru "...." "say something" I said nervously Jayla looks back at the front to check if we need to move then looks back at me ".. in English please" Jayla said slowly " I like Angel and i'm sorry if this ruins your friendship because of me and hopefully you don't get mad at me or her" "To be honest I'm not mad, because I can see you guys together and you would be cute." Jayla said honestly

"And I was hoping to see if bad girls club talk was gonna happen" Jaden says huffing and puffing

--------------------------------------------------------------

We sit outside the school parking lot eating our breakfast from starbucks until it was time to go inside. While walking up the school stairs someone hugged me from behind. I jumped slightly before looking behind me only to see my ex Kayla..

"Kayla please get off of me." I say pushing her off of me. Kayla is my ex who cheated on me with a popular football player, and also he  is a player himself so she basically got karma.

She got cheated on him, after they broke up she wanted me back. "Come on wanna-" Kayla getting cut off by Jayla and Jaden "IT'S JAVON" Suddenly Angel comes up beside Jayla "What's going on" Angel asks Jayla whispers in her ear. Angel nods  "Babe come on, you have to walk me to class" Angel says leaving Kayla mad and  confused "YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE DATING HER" Kayla said crossing her arms " I didn't have to your not my girlfriend anymore" I go up to Angel and put my arm around her and we go into the school building. As soon as we got in we all started laughing "did you see the look on her face" Jaden says cracking up "that was one of the most funniest things I have ever seen"

Angel says laughing "okay but we actually gotta go thought" I say to Angel "What? why?" Angel asked confused "I'm walking you to class" I said boldly "wait Javon it was just to make Kayla jealous" "oh well" I said pulling Angel along "I'll see you later Jayla" Angel said waving at Jayla

Jaden the plays the tiktok sound of "Strangers to friends.. friends into lovers.. strangers againn" Jaden then starts cracking up "Jaden I'm so sick of you" Jayla says laughing
The bell then rings

--------------------------------------------------------------
Angels Pov:
I get dressed in this outfit

--------------------------------------------------------------                                Angels Pov: I get dressed in this outfit

Then get into my white Jeep and head to school. I walk up to Jayla, Jaden, and Javon when I see him with a girl...
"What's going on?" I ask Jayla whispers in my ear telling me Javon's ex won't leave him alone, so I should pretend to be his girlfriend for her to stop messing with him. Which I agree on
"Babe, come one you have to walk me to class" I say leaving Layla I think is her name, I never seen her around cause I never payed attention to her. Anyway she gives me a angry look and looks at Javon angry and confused.
———————————————————————————

The bell ringed meaning it's time for lunch I left from my Spanish class to go outside and go to the cafeteria. I go and see Jayla sitting with a girl with brown hair, and the boys.

Before me and Jayla talked to each other, I use to sit with the girls on the Volleyball team, but now that we hang out more I start to sit with her. I walk up to them and sit down next to Javon since it was the only spot left.

"hi are you Angel?" the brown hair girl asked "yea that's me.. who are you?" I ask "oh I'm Kylee Jayla's bestfriend" She says smiling "oh nice to meet you!" I say kindly "Yea, you too!"

"Angel could I talk to you alone?" Javon asks me "yea of course" I smile he takes my hand in his and we go in the hall to be alone in private.

"so um I really wanted to get this off my chest but.."

--------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think will happen next? Sorry I wanted to do a cliffhanger to tease you guys!!