All for us

Angel's pov:

I was the first one to wake up which was weird since we were all tired from walking around yesterday. I felt arms around my waist. I knew it was Javon because we fell asleep together. I grabbed my phone and I seen all these notifications on my phone, the app is from TikTok, Instagram, messages, and calls?

I looked on TikTok, I follow fan pages because of their amazing edits, but when my fyp loaded I saw a video of someone calling me a cheater? I listened to the video and it said " Angel Hudgens cheated on Javon here are some proofs of Angel cheating, it's texts of another guy named Jack who is some famous youtuber I guess. I never heard of him.

I look at the comments and see that some user named @Onwardtea created this rumor, I then get a text and see who it is, when I looked at it I noticed it was fans sending me death threats. I don't know how they got my number but it was really concerning. The text messages said 'why did you cheat on Javon' 'I knew you only used him for his fame'

I got many messages about how I am rude, and I'm just like Ava, and how ava and I are sisters. Ava is Jaden's ex girlfriend, ava cheated  on Jaden during a football game behind Jaden's back and didn't think Jaden would find out. Few days later Jaden's fame became huge and ava tried to get back with Jaden because he got famous.

I go to instagram to see I have many so many people who texted me in my inbox, I don't want to check them, few minutes later I feel Javon move then he sat up and put his head in my neck "good morning" Javon says "Good morning love" I said "I'm gonna take a shower" I said getting up. I go into  the bathroom putting my towel on the toilet, I then check to see if I have my phone with. Once I realized it wasn't with me.

I rush out to see Javon has it in his hand, eyes watering, and he looks mad too. "Javon I-" I get cut off by Wanna " is it true? Are you really cheating on me?" Javon asks fully crying, I then start to cry because  he's crying " no- wanna-"Javon.. my name is Javon. Only family can call me 'wanna'" Javon told me harshly

"Javon look okay, I didn't cheat on you. It was Onwardwanna or something. I don't know I was sleep all night and all these messages came upon my phone, I was confused I didn't know what happened or how it happened nor started. I was scared that you aren't gonna believe me. I love you, I would never cheat on you okay? I'm not like Jaden's ex as people may think I am just because of some rumor. I would never use you for your money, I wasn't taught like that, and I'm not like that. Come on Wann- Javon you know me" I said as my voice started to crack

"Javon I don't know okay, I just had all these tweets send to my phone, I don't know what's going on but you can look through my phone all you want, I have nothing to hide I promise. There's nothing in there." I say crying. Javon goes through my phone, I stand against the wall sliding down on it and put my head in my hands.

                                  Javon's pov:

I woke up, and put my head into Angel's neck, she said she was gonna take a shower so I took my head out of her neck. She went to get a towel and went into the bathroom, while she was doing that her phone kept blowing up and it was really annoying. I got her phone and turned it on to see many notifications from apps like insta, tiktok, messages, and calls. I go through text first and see many unknown numbers saying that she cheated on me, how she's just like Jaden's ex, and how she's a backstabber. I go onto tiktok and search up 'Angel Hudgens' I see many videos and photo videos of Angel, I click on this one many top viewed video of Ang.

The video was an edit of Angel and I together smiling, looking into each others eyes in Jayla's room. The sound was "Backstabber" by Ke$ha. I started to get tears in my eyes, and anger. How could she do this? Was she really cheating on me. Onwardtea has been creating false rumors but could this one be true?

Angel comes out of the bathroom to see me with her phone in my hand "Javon I-" Angel says getting cut off by me " is it true? Are you really cheating on me?" I ask fully crying " no- wanna-" Javon.. my name is Javon. Only family can call me 'wanna'" I  told Angel harshly

"Javon look okay, I didn't cheat on you. It was Onwardwanna or something. I don't know I was sleep all night and all these messages came upon my phone, I was confused I didn't know what happened or how it happened nor started. I was scared that you aren't gonna believe me. I love you, I would never cheat on you okay? I'm not like Jaden's ex as people may think I am just because of some rumor. I would never use you for your money, I wasn't taught like that, and I'm not like that. Come on Wann- Javon you know me" Angel said as her voice started to crack

"Javon I don't know okay, I just had all these tweets send to my phone, I don't know what's going on but you can look through my phone all you want, I have nothing to hide I promise. There's nothing in there." Angel say crying.  I go through her phone, not paying attention to her, I hear her sobs. I feel bad that I'm believing a stupid rumor over her, I mean I do have fans. I'm so stupid!!

"Angel, ma I'm so sorry for believing a stupid rumor over you, I'm just scared of my relationship happening just like Jaden's. People use us for our money, clout, and then just leave breaking our hearts in a snap." I explain

"Love, I would never do that. Can you forgive me and we can stay off of social media until we get back home?" Angel questions "Yea we can, but about that" I say for a short pause " When we get back I have two days until I have to go to go to LA for Euphoria." I tell her

I feel bad but I have to go. I feel bad again because Jaden and I have to have our first birthday separate, and I don't want that. Angel then lets out a sigh, I think she forgot when I told her before we went on the trip.

                     Angel's pov:

"Yea.. I know, but you are doing what you love so it's fine, I support you on every step on the way. I got you're back Wanna" I say smiling once I say 'I got you're back Wanna'

When I said that I got hit with an hug, it became a deeply hug. I had my arms around his neck, and his arms around my waist. I  had my head in his neck. This was a 2 minute hug.

                      3rd person's pov:

Today was a chill day, everyone all had fun! They all played in the pool, watched a movie together, had pizza for dinner, played hide and seek, took showers, and went to bed.