#.1 ATTACK

~

Her beautiful face was clearing showing how exhausted she was, She sighed deeply when a last patient left. Resting her eyes, she leaned on the chair and messaged her temple, She stood up to leave as her shift ended someone knocked on the door, She corrected her posture and said 'Come in'

SO LET ME INTRODUCE HER..

She is the Karishma Singh, 26 years old girl ! Doctor by profession, She is what today's girl aspire to become educated , financially independent and a women of substance. She is only child of her parents they love her alot but they never got time to spend with her they are the Mafia's and she hate this profession, she wanted to live a peaceful life so she became a doctor, She is heavenly beautiful..

She has ' 𝐴 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝐺𝑂𝐿𝐷𝐸𝑁 '

Back to the story...

'Come in?' She again stated raising her voice a little, getting no response from outside, She stood up and walked towards the door. There was no one so she turned around, she was going towards her desk but someone pulled her by her waist she flinched and was about to screech but the man covered her mouth with his hand and spoke...

'Shhh babe it's me'

She recognized the voice and soughed , he left her and she hit him on his shoulder flippantly.

'Time mil gaya tumko hamare liye Vyom?' Karishma exclaimed, turning around with a cute frown.

'Huhh mere pas time hai, bas kisi pas apne bf ke liye hi time nhi h' Vyom stated with cold eyes but then his eyes get softened after seeing her puppy eyes..

'Tumne hamare msg ka reply nhi diya tha aur time hamare pas nhi ha, seriously?' She said in tiny

'Mujhay tumhe surprise dena tha ' He said while showing his perfect smile.

She shrugged and blurted 'Heart attack aajata aise surprise se'

He chuckled, but then he remembered something and his expressions changed to serious and he questioned 'Uss larke ne tumhe tumhare mid name se kiu bulaya tha ?'

'Kis larke ne?'

'Abhi cabin se nikla tha bhut zyada has ke baat kr rha tha tumse'

'Oh my god, wo hamara patient tha bas'

'Pakka?'

'Haan to aur tum itna weird kiu behave kr rhe ho? Trust nhi krte Kya ab humpe?' She stated angrily...

'Trust kaha se aagya beech me? Acha sorry mujhay nhi pouchna chahiye aur me sirf mazak kr rha tha' Vyom exclaimed

'Hmm jese hum tumhe jante nhi h '
She said with a stern face, he gave a peck on her lips she try not to blush but all in vein..

'Ab chaly agar sharmane se fursat mil gyi ho to?' He asked

'Kaha ?' She questioned while raising her brows...

'Shopping pe kal decide to hua tha' Vyom said smacking her head playfully..

'Oh haan' She lightly giggle and he nodded nonchalantly, She picks her stuff and they left for shopping. They were spending very good time and we're enjoying each other's company alot. After there shopping were done, they goes to eat ice cream, both were having a sweet conversation she was admiring every feature on his face! She loves him so so much and can do anything to be with him..