Chapter 2: Friendship

"GRAB PLUTO AND RUN!!!"

     "This isn't goodbye son, we'll see each other again.."

   "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

     "MOMMY!!! NOOOO!!!!!"

"I'm done watching anyone else die tonight."

"WHATEVER YOU DO!! DON'T LOOK BACK AFTER THIS AND RUN!!!"

    "Mommy I don't want you to go!"

    "MOMMY!!!"

                      "MOMMY!!"

"MOMMY!!"  

                         "MOMMY!!"

I gasp as I wake up from that reoccurring nightmare. I'm not sure how many times I've gone through it, I lost count. "Pluto? Did you have that nightmare again?" As I take in my surroundings I catch a glimpse of someone, my friend Amelia. She's been taking care of me ever since I got here. I said,"Oh hey Amelia, I hope I didn't make any noise." she replied with, "Oh don't worry, you didn't. I just came to tell you that breakfast is ready." I replied, "Oh, then I'll be down in a sec."

     I stand up noticing my entire body is drenched in sweat. Amelia looks at me and says "How do you not have a girlfriend with that physique?" I replied with, "Well, generally speaking most females want me for my looks so I just kinda reject all of them. It sort of a habit now." The room goes quiet and all I hear is the breeze of the wind pass by the window. The awkward silence is something I deeply hate, and what makes it worse is when you're both making eye contact. I am clueless as to what to do. I need help. "Anyways, I'll see you down stairs." She then sprints away. What a great way to start the day...

  Sighing I head downstairs  and I catch the scent of something. I actually started drooling too! "Whoa! What'd you make today?" Amelia smiled and replied with, "Today I made the Amelia special dishing dish..thingy..Sorry, I don't exactly have a name for it...".she chuckled. I laughed as I sat down. I said, "I can't wait to put this in my mouth! Seriously, it smells awesome!" She chuckles and asks me, "I never knew you could get excited over something. Geez what are you hiding? Hmm?" I'm stuffing my mouth with food while she talks to me. Hell, I don't even think I heard what she said! "Pluto..Pluto...PLUTO!!!" "HMM?!" I exclaimed. She looks at me with her beautiful purple eyes,and clear white skin. Her crimson wavy hair wailing through the air. My mouth dropped. "PLUTO!!" She yelled. "THE FOOD IS DROPPING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!" She exclaimed. I immediately sealed my mouth to avoid spilling more food and I smiled at Amelia. She smiled back and said ,"I'm glad you're enjoying the food."