part 12 ( final🌸)

" 𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 " you said to yourself.
Then you take a sit besides him and smile small.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐨𝐯 :-

I'm looking at her all the time I know she wants time to trust anyone I understand and I'm not angry on her she is too sweet I love too see her like this caring for me, searching for me I love when she get nervous on my touch I love all things about her. And when she called my name my heart skip a beat. And now she is sitting beside me she looked at me and smile small omg her smile is so beautiful she have dimples on her cheeks her dimples completely visible in her small smile my heart is beating faster and faster Oo my god my heart might explore. I can't hold myself and looked away.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐯:-

" 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 " you said you think that he is really mad at you.

He speak nothing just keep listening to the teacher you staring at him all the time but he not looking at you soon class is over and he start picking his bag you hold his jacket and drag to school top building.
" 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀... 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻 past 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼- "
You don't complete your sentence and you feel his lips on yours you get frozed don't understand anything. Then he bit your lower lips you closed your eyes and started feeling him you also go with the flow. For good mins he pull away from the kiss and start looking into your eyes.

" 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹 " he said and hugged you . You rest your head in his chest and start listening his heart beat. You feel safe and warm you don't wanna loss this feeling it feel like if you want to die then die in his arms.

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :)

" 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 , 𝓲 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 , 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮 "

___________________________________________

Happy ending 🖇💕💜