part 6

" 𝗮𝗵𝗵 ! 𝗔𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗵 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁 " you start getting angry on you.

Then suddenly you feel hand you look that person and your eyes wide. Then he touch your hand and start applying medicine on it. You only looking at him because no one stood there when you need them and now he is caring you . You feel little happiness in your heart but it's fade away because you know all are using you all peoples are selfish.

" 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁? " you asked him
He just staring at you and cuddle your cheeks.

" 𝘄-𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁? " you asked his suddenly reaction.

" 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 " he said in worried voice

" 𝗢𝗼𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ? 𝗠𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀? 𝗠𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱? 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲 " you said pulling yourself from his girp.

" 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 " he said looking at you and still cuddly your cheeks.

" 𝘄-𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁? 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘂𝗵𝗵? 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 " you said let out your anger on him.

" 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 " he said in sad voice

" 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁? "

" 𝗜 𝗿-𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 "

𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 :-

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐨𝐯 :-

He is lying on the bed he don't stop thinking about you. What is in the dairy but why I'm thinking about that I don't know her then why? But I feel pain when I see her what she is hiding? Can I read the dairy but this is wrong what if she in a relationship that's why she is running away? But why I'm thinking about her? Should I read it? Or not? But how? Should I go to her apartment? What if she caught me? Jungkook forgot about it and just go because you know if you don't read the dairy you wouldn't sleep at night. Just go jungkook go. He think in his mind.

" 𝗢𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 "

___________________________________________

I kinda like this part 🌸