part 11

He suddenly back hug you and slowly slowly his grib in your waist getting tight you can feel him. He pull your hair and came closer to your ears and said.

" 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 "
You get butterflies in your stomach + goosebumps you said nothing. You done your cooking.

" 𝘂𝗵𝗵 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 " you said in low voice.

He turn you around and cuddle your cheeks you looked at him his eyes looking at your lips you gulped and said

" 𝗷-𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶-𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 " you said closing your eyes feeling his hot breath.
You feel your cheeks getting free he said nothing and when to the exit. You look at him and then you released you messed all thinks.
" 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯 𝘆/𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁*𝗵 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝗵𝗵𝗵𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 " you said to yourself .
Then you ready for your school and walk towards your school.

You enter in the school and looking for jungkook you are searching him you reach your classroom and you little flinched when someone walk pass buy you . You inhale the smell and called him.
" 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 "
He turn look at you for a good min and then walk away to sit in the bench.

___________________________________________

Did you like my short story?
🍂