part 2

" 𝗜'𝗺 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲? " he suddenly said that make you finch because you are so focussed to listening the teacher. You slowly nobbed to said no.

" 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸? " he said you look that him and then back to teacher.

" 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗜'𝗺 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸 " he said
You said nothing to him

" 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 " he again said make you angry.

" 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲? " he said make you forget what are you writing. That makes you blood boil and then you said.

" 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲 " you said with rudness.

" 𝗼𝗺𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 " he said

You get irritate soon bell ring and you get up from your set and walking to the exist but......

" 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 " he said but you ignore him and walk away.

" 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 " he said.

" 𝗵𝗶𝗶 𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗮 " most mean girl approach him.

" 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗮 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗮 " he said with a pout.

And you get small smile on your lips but soon you cover your smile.

" 𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗮 " he said to her.
You walk away from them because they are getting on you nervous. You are setting in library searching for your books. You are obviously all books when suddenly

" 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 " he said you ignore him and walk away.

" 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲 " he said taking set besides you.

" 𝗵𝗶𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁? " most popular girl said taking set besides him.

And you away from him because you don't want to distrub both of them. Thank god she don't call him oppa. You thinking in your mind.
You take your all classes and going to home then suddenly you remind that you leave your favorite dairy in library you run for your dairy and then you see your dairy in jungkook hands.
You went shocked because he is opening the dairy.

__________________________________________

Hope you like it :)
💕🫂