part 1

You are a school girl a bit popular because of your coldness. Yes you are cold girl but not so cold. You have no friends because you don't want to involved yourself with another life you are enough for yourself. You have no parents no friends you have nothing. You are working in a club yes this is weird but a month ago you kicked out from your cafe area and you are working here in a club. your classmates has a fear of you because last time you beats a girl who is talking nonsense about you because you work in club.
You are walking out of your apartment for school. You are non involved girl. You wear loose black hoodie and cover your head. Put your bag and walking on the streets.

You enter your school and went to your first class. You set your last bench and soon class teacher enter with a boy.

" 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 " teacher said.

" 𝗛𝗶𝗶 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗷𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 " he said with smile.

" 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵 " teacher said your eyes wided and you see this side and went frozed because he is looking so fine that you can't take your eyes off.

" 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 " he said with his bunny smile and you trolled your eyes like I'm not interested in you. Soon class start and you being to listen what teacher is teaching soon you see he is being to close to you that his body is touching you. You shift your right side to take a distance.

Hope you like this part 🍃
Saraghae💜
And sorry for grammatically mistakes 🐣