❌REQUESTS CLOSED!❌

I thought I'd open a request page since people have actually read this collection (something I was not expecting at all). There aren't a lot of readers at the moment but I'd still like to thank you all.

As for requests, I'll write pretty much anything but here's a list of things I won't do:

●Anysort of body waste (like pee and scat). I just personally find any mentions of the topic uncomfortable.

•Incest.

It's not much but I might add to this in the future. I'm pretty comfortable with most topics but these are my hard No's. If you have any questions about what I will and won't write for, free to commet or DM me! I want everyone to feel as comfortable as possible here.

You can request anyform of story such as headcanons, drabbles, oneshots, ect.

About how I refer to the reader, if you don't specify the gender, pronouns or sex you want me to write for, I will default to female bodied with She/Her pronouns as this is what I'm most familiar with. You can request any gender, pronouns and sex you wish.

I mostly write about the boys but feel free to request any of the characters. Just know that some will take longer than others because I'll have to learn more about their personalities and such. This is also a Vocaloid collection so you can request them too. Not limited to the Vocaloids in Project Sekai! I'll happily write for any of them.

And I think that's about everything. Feel free to send in any requests and I'll get back as soon as possible!

Thank you, KaitOwO