<WEDDING DAY>

"We must...pulled it!"Denki pulled the corsets when he was putting the wedding dress for Kirishima."Dont you think its a little thight?"Denki asked."N-no its not i think my body was build this slim."Denki smiled.

*MEANWHILE WITH BAKUGOU*

"Aaaahhhh!!!! Shineeee!!!","K-Kachann!! Dont ruin your own wedding!"Bakugou stop then look at Shinsou."I want my damn wife(husband) to dress me up not you all!!!"Midoriya and Shinsou sighed seeing how Bakugou really act childish."If you wanna meet your wife(husband)then get dress and act like a gentleman."Midoriya said.Bakugou realized he was being hard to Midoriya but he never will apologize to someone except for Kirishima."You ready?"Shinsou asked Bakugou."No... Cant you see im trembling?!"Shinsou then hug Bakugou,"Its fine i used to be like that too but just think if you really love Kirishima you need to marry him."Bakugou then in sudden smiled hugging Shinsou back,"Th-thank you..."Shinsou smiled meaning he was grateful that Bakugou was a person that also understand and can follow people."Lets get going shall we?"Bakugou nodded.

*BACK AT KIRISHIMA*

"You ready?"Kirishima smiled then nodded."Alright..."Denki smiled then give him the flower.When Kirishima and Bakugou went to the middle carpet they then hold hands until they sit on their couch.And so then the event start.After the event done they all then can go back to their home.

*AT HOME*

When they come to the house,Bakugou was lifting Kirishima like a bridal style."B-bakugou!!"He screamed.Bakugou was just smiling entering the house with his wife(husband)."C-careful!!"Bakugou nodded.When they already got into the bedroom Bakugou let Kirishima down."There..."Kirishima hug Bakugou then said,"Am i heavy?"Bakugou giggles,"No your not."Bakugou then hold Kirishima face and then kissed him."I love you..."Kirishima smiled then he replied,"I love you too Katsuki..."

*HOURS LATER*

When they asleep suddenly there was someone knocking on their door."Katsuki Bakugou!!! Open the door!!"Bakugou then awake."W-wait!!"He then woke up,he then opened the door."Wh-wgere is your shirt?!!"Bakugou blushed."Uhm th-the room was h-hot early..."He flustered."Anyway lets get into it!"Bakugou then listen to what his mother wanted to say."Are you planning to go anywhere on this Saturday?"Bakugou face was clueless looking at his mother.She giggled,"If you guys are free i want you to have a honeymoon on this Saturday."Bakugou face then red."Why so early?!"Mitsuki shut Bakugou mouth with her hand."Shh dont be too loud! I just want to see my grandchild!"Bakugou blushed really hard this time."But it's still early!!"Mitsuki smiled then said,"Nah i dont think you would care about that..."Bakugou smirked than said,"I know i dont care about that its just him..."Bakugou pointed his finger to Kirishima.Mitsuki eyebrows blur.Bakugou sighed,"He havent decide it!!"Mirsuki smiled widely,"Ah...Alright i will ask him when he was awake later.","No need,i will ask him later."Mitsuki then nodded then went to downstairs back.'Finally,i can sleep back!'When he got to bed he then got a little bit of excited and sad.'Im so much excited to go to honeymoon!! But what if he didnt want because he wasnt ready?'Bakugou sighed then lay on the bed.

*FEW MINUTES LATER*

A few minutes later,they alreafy awake."Kiri darling...Can i please ask you one question?"Kirishima looked at Bakugou."Your my husband! Of course why not?"Bakugou smiled holding Kirishima cheek."My mom was suggesting you and me to go to a honeymoon on this Saturday if we didnt have anything to do...So whats your answer?"Kirishima blushed but he was then a little good,"Im fine with that but im just...im just not ready with the all thing...."He answered looking at the other side.Bakugou giggles then said,"No need to worry about that...I wont gonna do it if you still not ready."Kirishima smiled,kissing Bakugou glad that his husband understand him.When Bakugou told his mother,Bakugou's mother then told them to not gonna form theirself become a vampire while they was in a human world."Understood!"Bakugou's mom then glad hearing that."If anything happen just call me ok?"Mitsuki said."Alright."They then entered the portal."Bye!!"Kirishima shouted while waving his hand to Mitsuki."Bye Kiri!"She waved her hand back.