1

it was late in the night, way past midnight and changbin was bored out of his mind.

his phone was totally dry, with no notifications received for the past few hours, apart from an occasional reminder from some app he had long quit using.

changbin had soon began to give in to his fatigue when suddenly, his phone buzzed.

the screen brightened up, a notice from instagram popping up in his notification bar. it was a follow from an account, an account changbin had never seen before going by the username ''hanji1409'' . there was in fact another notification he got, a message from the unknown user.

usually, changbin would ignore random messages and things like that, however the lonely feeling that had lingered inside him almost all day urged him to reply. what would be the harm in meeting someone new, anyways? he could be meeting his soulmate for all he knew. he snorted in amusement at the thought. finally, he pressed on the message, and as soon as the screen loaded, his eyes moved to the users profile picture. it was a handsome young man around changbins age, he guessed, with nicely styled black hair. if he was to be honest, this anonymous user was incredibly cute. changbin pressed on his profile, unexpected to see only one post, newly uploaded around 5 minutes ago-- to his surprise the user had no followers, and the only account in his following was changbins. changbin did not really think deeply into it that much, the guy was probably just new to the app and wanted to make a following or some mutuals; he must have somehow just stumbled across changbins account. he had the resemblance of a squirrel, in a complimentary way-- now of course, changbin would reply to this attractive stranger.

'hello, u new to ig? u dont have much on ur acc so :o'

seems good enough, changbin thought as he pressed send. however he did not expect such a fast reply from the strange boy. 

'hey :) yes i just wanted 2 make new friends n shit, hope i didnt creep u out lmao'

the corners of changbins mouth slightly twitched upwards, this dude seemed really chill. he liked him. however he still didn't get his name yet.

'whats ur name?:0'

from that, he found out the stranger was called jisung. han jisung.

the two chattered back and forth, telling each other about themselves and it was safe to say that they had already grown a close bond. jisung was younger than changbin, by a year, and he had also informed the older that he was gay. jisung had said he was interested in music, that he wanted to start a career as a rapper and had already made a few short tracks- however when changbin asked to hear them, the younger refused, it for some reason seemed to frustrate him. so changbin just left it at that.

for a few days jisung and changbin constantly talked and talked, sometimes even staying up late at night to chat with each other. they would call a lot and, to changbin, jisung seemed like a really great guy. they also didn't live too far from eachother,  and so of course the older agreed to meeting up without any second thought as soon as jisung suggested it.

they had agreed on the meet-up spot, it was a really isolated location, a pretty short drive from the town the older lived in. he actually has heard of  where jisung wanted him to head, it was some old warehouse that was infamously know for being used by druggies and criminals as a traphouse since it was pinpointed in the middle of nowhere really, only accompanied by a lonely road. changbin wasn't really keen on meeting up there, especially because of all the stories he heard about that place, all the savage gangs his friends labrished about; in all honesty changbin was intimidated by the thought of having to go there. however the younger insisted that they meet up there, so he just went along with it. it's not like jisung would hurt him. jisung was a good friend. right?

binsugजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें