Prologue

Callista POV

Looking outside the window while listening with the rough sound of rain give me comfort. Ang bawat pag patak ng ulan ay pumapawi sa sakit na nararamdaman ko.

"Hanapin nyo ang anak ko!!!"  I never saw my father this angry. He looked at me as if I was his enemy. "Callista you're so stupid! I told you never leave your sister! Look what you've done?"

"Ano ba lucio! wag mo nang sisihin ang bata." my mother tried to hold him. "Hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko sa batang yan!! Eversince sakit sa ulo na talaga ang dala nya sakin."

Since that day I had no one in my side. Life became hard, I started avoiding people even my own family.
Both of my parent ignores me, I was left alone.

I focused my self with studies trying hard to make them both impressed. Eversince elementary I graduated top, but that didn't made my parents proud.

"Dad, I graduated top again. Will you attend my graduation?" nabigla ako ng ibagsak nya ang hawak nyang tinidor at kutsara. "No, I am going to find your sister. And are you proud? Cause I am not. What ever you do Callista just remember I will never be proud of you." As he finished his sentence my heart sank. I will never make him proud.

Now I'm in college hanggang ngayon hindi nya pa din ako napapatawad. My tears continously falling as I remember how he welcomed Savannah.

"Callista anak bat kanaman ginabi?" Aling bebang melt my heart everytime she acts like my mom. "I need to finish the project po eh."

As she walks me I stood frozen for a few minutes "Sino po sya?" the girl with brown hair and pink lips looked at me. "Ahm she's your ate, but you can ignore her." I looked at everyone with sadness. My brother and mother were both looking at me.

After that day I was tollay an outcast. Nobody cares about me. Everyday was a torture for me. I saw how my parents care for her.

"Mommy, daddy I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Gio." my dad and my boyfriend talked.

My first time seeing my dad looked at me. And as if he's proud. I know why, Gio is the mayor son."

After that year my dad slapped me.

"I am sorry ate but I am pregnant."
"Why are you sorry to me?" I asked nicely, I don't have any clue. "Gio's the father."

No one spoke as the glass was shattered. "I know how you feel Callista but Gio needs to be responsible for Savannah." I looked at everyone. They were all looking at me as if telling me to just agree.

"How dare you." The words suddenly came out of my mouth as I my hand reached for her cheeks.

"CALLISTA!! How dare you!!" My father slapped me. "Tumigil ka! Just think of this as your payment for the past. You loose her remember?"

I looked for anyone to tell me 'Are you ok' no one did. Not even my mother.

The day of my supposed to be wedding. I was watching how my father cry and how he walked Savannah to the aisle.

I watched how they say their Ido's and how they kissed. I was there.

"Aalis kana ba Callista?" Tita Jane asked me while sofly holding my arms. Gio's mom. "Yes po, I need to get going I have an appointment pa po eh."

"Ganon ba? Sige papadalhan na lang kita ng pagkain." I instantly said no. "Pumayag kana ate, ako na bahala mag hatid sa bahay mamaya." I looked at savannah. And just nodded. Nag madali akong umalis dahil ayokong makita ang mga gagawin nila.