🍂 chapter-40🍂

Start from the beginning

"I will call you whatever you want just stop crying please i beg you bun." He said while jungkook nodded his head not liking the pleading voice of taehyung's.

He looks at taehyung with his glossy eyes who instantly wipes tears from his cheeks. His lips were still trembling when he whispered those words.

"C-call me bun."

"Bun." Taehyung did as told, looking at him adorably.

"Y-your bun." He demands while taehyung's lips curls up forming a fond smile and at last he utters the words which jungkook's ears were longing to hear for.

"My bun, only mine." 

He closed his eyes when jungkook smashed his soft lips on his while moving them passionately. A drop of tear slipped from taehyung's eyes as he hugged the boy in his lap, tightly, kissing him back.

Jungkook smiles in kiss when he felt taehyung kissing him back but soon a moan escaped from his mouth when taehyung shoved his tongue in his mouth swirling it around every inch of his mouth.

He gripped taehyung's hairs tightly in his fists bringing his mouth closer as he tilted his head deepening the kiss.

Taehyung was devouring jungkook's lips if he was hungry for so many years. His fingers were caressing jungkook's tiny waist.

They kept kissing each other for a few minutes until they ran out of oxygen. They let go of one another's lips, eyes closed while panting heavily with a string of saliva still connecting their lips.

A shy smile forms on jungkook's lips when taehyung pecks his lips. He opened his eyes and found taehyung already looking at him. They stayed like that for sometime.

"It's late, we should sleep now." Taehyung said, causing jungkook to pout but nonetheless he nodded.

"Carry me." He ordered putting his chin on taehyung's shoulder and wrapping his legs around his waist.

"Why? Don't you have your own legs for that purpose?" Taehyung asked teasingly but heard a cutest whine in return.

"No i don't, just carry me or else keep sitting here i don't have any problem in it." Jungkook said while taehyung sighs standing up from the couch with his baby in his arms.

He turned off the tv and then the lights before walking towards the stairs.

"You are heavy?" He complained, causing jungkook to withdraw his face from his neck, facing him with a pouting face.

"What do you mean? I am not heavy, it's you who don't have enough strength to carry a light boy like me." He sassed, flipping his imaginary long hairs.

"Wait a little, I'll show you how much strength and stamina i have in near future." Taehyung said, lips forming a mischievous smirk.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked not getting what taehyung actually meant.

"You will know soon." Taehyung replies, winking at him cheekily.

Jungkook just pouts while burying his face in taehyung's neck. Taehyung was walking towards the guest room passing by his room, causing jungkook to frown.

"Hyungie, our room is left behind." He said looking at taehyung with his big doe eyes.

"It's mine room not our and you will be staying in the guest room-"

"Why?" Jungkook interupted him with a prominent pout on his lips.

"You are my guest, of course you will stay in the guest room." Taehyung replies nonchalantly.