"Here." I turn my head to Ms Somi as she giving me something, I take a gander at it and it's a album and my eyes extend as I quickly investigate inside and something drop out.

"Gracious my, the Heeseung pc drop out." Ms Somi said as I get it, I take a gander at it and I unexpectedly become flushed seeing a selca image of Heeseung from Enhypen. I take a gander at Ms Somi and promptly embrace her while we're both smiling to one another.

"Much thanks to you, Ms Somi!" I said before we both broke the embrace, I take a gander at the album and the piece of picture while a grin didn't remove my lips.

"Here we go again." I heard Ms Somi murmur as I put the little pc image of Heesung inside the collection prior to admiring Ms Somi who's folding her arms while looking behind me, I pivot where she's looking and the entryway open.

"Somi! Wher— Wow, What did I tell you earlier?" Jungkook come inside with irritated face straight focusing on Ms Somi without looking at me, I turn my head to Ms Somi to grasp what is going on yet she's raising her one brow while looking to Jungkook not giving a care if he's mad.

"I can't help it." Ms Somi said prior to grinning generally, I turn around again to Jungkook as I simply comprehend that they're having a cousin-battle. Jungkook at long last admire me giving me a strike lighting inside my heart as I feel it thump quicker than typical, I squint a couple of times as my grasp on the album tighten.

"You ought to remain in the bed, leave Somi alone with her crazy ass fan." He said. He hammer the entryway close letting us be inside the room, a disarray draw all around my face prior to turning my whole body to Ms Somi to ask her what's happening yet Ms Somi attempting to hold her grin while previously glancing back at me.

"You see, that album really from Jungkook."

Ms Somi said, I extend my eyes as we both taking a gander at one another. I feel my entire body warm as I can't completely accept that what Ms Somi said, I turn around again on the entryway where Jungkook standing a couple of moment back.

"I—I should say thank t—"

"Come on, I'll walk you to your room. You need to rest more." Ms Somi cut me off as she promptly take my wrist before to taking me with her once more, I actually can't completely accept that what she said and I don't feel like it's genuine. Last time Jungkook appears not like the idea of us loving that Enhypen Kpop Group and presently he giving me this, I don't have the foggiest idea.

We went first floor and I notice a couple of house keepers accomplishing something that causes me to feel terrible for not taking care of my responsibilities that I expected to do it today, My eyes wonder around as individuals looks occupied.

"Is there something going on today?" I ask viewing at the couple of individuals holding various things as they're accomplishing something as though there's an event, I turn to Ms Somi who quit strolling and she squint a couple of times as she's glancing near. She glance back at me as she giggle gracelessly before showing a brilliant grin.

"I don't have the foggiest idea, as well. All in all, how about we head inside, don't you miss your granddad?"

<3

Jungkook POV

"Is everything set up?" I ask the couple of workers as they're setting up what I arranged not quite a while. I realize I fouled up and horrible as a boss to Azumi, yet as man, as well.

I wanted to make it up everything for her, I understand it's past the point of no return except for it's superior to sitting idle. I murmurs out profoundly as I check out the area, everything is set up. Pool loaded up for certain inflatables, there's a couple of seats and table for Azumi and individuals to eat.