"Keep going, we're heading off in ten minutes so be quick," Harry commented, wiping the blood off his dagger onto his trousers before sheathing it again only once he was sure the area was clear for now.

Harry wandered towards the furthest car in the little cul-de-sac and began to inspect it. The tank was empty, was the first thing he noticed as he opened the door. The keys were still in the ignition, but the car itself was dirty so it had been lying for a while. Searching the car absently, keeping an eye out every few seconds just to be on the safe side. He found a green medical kit in the glove box, a few packets of unopened biscuits under the seat. He took them all and the keys to check the boot or trunk as the others called it.

"Here," Carol said making her way over to him, causing Harry to glance back, Merle and Luna were on the last car not too far from him. She placed the large white laundry basket on the floor, before helping him go through everything. The bag she had contained mostly clothes for a man, but she put anything decent into the basket, but at the very bottom she found a gun and a box of ammunition.

"Looks like whoever it was, was ready for the apocalypse," Harry mused thoughtfully as he removed a few knives and a sword. There were a few gaudy shirts that looked as if someone from Hawaii would only wear. Dale would probably like them; he certainly wore his fair share of shirts like that he added them to the pile anyway. "Aspirin, antibiotic cream, bandages, antibiotics, and a few other medications can't hurt to take them." he flung them in too, and before long the cars had been picked clean of anything useful.

"Music really plays on that?" Luna asked incredulously, staring at Merle as if he had grown a second head from the car they were clearing out. She'd flung it aside disinterestedly and Merle had claimed it instead, proclaiming he'd keep it if there were any decent songs on it.

Merle smirked at her, "It's called an I-pod." unwinding the earphones he flicked it on and offered her one, "Put it to your ear." he grunted as he pressed shuffle and let the music play. "Won't last long, ain't any power to charge em."

Luna's eyes widened in surprise when music did come from the earphones.

Merle stared at her in contemplation; she'd really never seen one before? No wonder Harry didn't want her near Rick or Shane, they would have known there was something weird right away. Even he knew what they were and he was just a redneck from a cabin in the remote areas of Atlanta. Seeing the genuine delight spreading across her face caused something uncomfortable in chest, that and a odd feeling of pride that he'd put it there in the first place. "Keep it," Merle grumbled, getting out of the car, his brother heard him and gave him a strange look.

Luna got out of the car, still listening to the song, when she noticed an apple tree, it reminded her of home. Gripping her sword tightly, she wandered over, her footsteps silent and her blue eyes ever watchful, even after the war she'd kept her caution, some would say it was paranoia but she'd spent a year almost under Malfoy Manor being tortured so she'd rather be thought of as paranoid than dead. Her poor father hadn't had a clue on how to deal with it all. He felt to blame for what happened, and Luna had scolded him for trying to get Harry caught, it was the one time in her life where she'd felt disappointed in her father. Thankfully he hadn't succeeded, otherwise she dead to think of what would have happened.

Between Carol and Merle the last trunk was checked thoroughly within a few minutes. Carol was quite ecstatic as she found quite a lot of teenager clothes that would fit Sophia either now or quite soon in the future. She even took the trainers, you never knew how long the boots she had would last, and she definitely would need footwear.

"Damn it Luna, I warned you about going off on your own!" Harry hissed as he jogged over, he saw her grabbing apples from a tree and placing them in her t-shirt clutching the other side so the apples didn't fall. She was checking to make sure they were whole before she added them not taking any that was bashed or broken.