Chapter 19: New Generation

A ship crashes into Copper-9's surface, snow flies through the air and a loud boom can be heard for miles. The ship tumbles through the snow and the sound of metal screeching into the near-silent air is deafening.

The landing pod skids to a halt upside down and slightly tilted. The door opens and a mysterious fog spills into the air. A large male Disassembly Drone clambers out and surveys his surroundings. He stands at around four feet and eight inches tall, has short straight dark gray hair, and wears a light blue collared shirt with a white Disassembly Drone's symbol skull on it.

The male drone blinks with an expressionless face as he hears one of his teammates call to him asking for help from inside the landing pod. He gives a low growl before taking off into the air and stirring up more snow.

Inside the pod electricity from broken wires arcs through the air as a short haired drone helps up their female companion who was asking the male for help. The short haired drone gives a warm smile and asks her companion if she'd like to hunt since Theta already left. Theta was the male drone named after the Greek letter.

The short female, standing at four feet and six inches tall, takes her friend's hand and returns the warm smile. Her companion seems to be a female drone as well with a height of four feet and five inches, but her companion wore no clothes and seemingly had no... junk. This strange Disassembly drone was known as Xi, also after the Greek letter.

Xi has fluffy light gray hair all the way down to her neck, and it's parted down the middle with a strand sticking up at the top. The short female known as C-81T, Caitlyn, or Cait lets go of her friend's hand before challenging them to race to the colony they had been told to destroy. Cait wears a light green hoodie with pale sleeves and curly white hair halfway down her back.

As the two Disassembly drone friends take off to go destroy the colony they've been assigned to, a male worker who was looking for scrap metal watches. This male worker wears a dark blue sweater with a pink stripe and fluffy light brown hair that sticks out in every direction. This male worker is known as Finn, and his purpose is to defend his colony's bunker by doing repairs. 

Theta spots two female Disassembly Drones and a male. He swoops down to them, thinking they're another squad. They try to convince him to join their side and not fight, but he won't listen. He prefers swords over words. Its a fight he wants, and its a fight he gets.

A flash of silver and metal scraping. Oil everywhere. A scream for help. A dying drone in their partner's arms. A command to go get help. The male drone goes. Theta grins wickedly, wiping the oil from his face. He likes it here. A new generation sent by JcJenson was sent, and it was him. Him and his team.

To him they didn't matter though. JcJenson paired him up with a female in his squad, thinking he'd be attached to her. He wasn't. He had fun making her hurt though. He liked it when he could make others hurt. He smiled more devilishly than V ever had and made his way towards the worker colony.