Ep. 76: 5 YEARS..

Start from the beginning

Pops widen his eyes, "What the- What did the doctor tell you??"

"Well, i only have 5 years to live before i die." Sandro replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"No no no no!! This can't be!" Pops burst into tears.

Lumapit ako kay pops, "What's wrong po, tito?"

"Sandro, did you know that when you have a kidney cancer, stage 2 and up, there's no any cure for that." Pops answered.

Sandro exclaimed, "What are you trying to say dad? That i have no any chances to live? That i can die anytime? Are you saying that there's no hope? Or are you freaking happy once i'm gone??!"

"SANDRO ENOUGH!" Tita Liza shouted.

"What now mom? Am i right? You all didn't want to see me anymore right?? And so i guess you are happy the moment i told you that i have a cancer!" He exclaimed.

Tita Liza cried, "Sandro, anak. Where did you find those words? Ni minsan ba naramdaman mong ayaw ka naming makasama? Sandro, you're the favorite apo of mama Meldy right? You're my xerox copy because you are the boy version of me. So i never thought that you would be thinking like that."

Tita Liza walked out.

"I'm sorry, son. I didn't mean to offend you." Pops tap his shoulders and followed tita Liza upstairs. Sandro left guilty.

"F*ck!" Sandro punched the wall until his knuckle bleed.

-TIME SKIP-

"It's because of his hormones. One of the symptoms of kidney cancer. Kaya expect nyo na talaga na medyo moody si Mr. Sandro this coming months." Tugon ng doctor saamin ni Sandro. Bumalik kami sa ospital for a check up again. Hindi nya na kasi nacocontrol yung anger nya everytime na may mga unexplainable situations.

Sandro looked at me, "Love, i'm sorry. I just can't control myself that time. Please don't leave me and please don't get tired of me."

"Of course i won't, my love. Ano ka ba, don't say sorry to me. Instead, say sorry to your parents dahil nasagot mo sila nang hindi inaasahan. I'm pretty sure na they will understand you naman."

He pressed his lips and nodded, "Okay, love."

"Oh pano doc? We'll going home na po. Thank you, doc!" Pagpapaalam ko sa doktor as soon as we stood up.

The doctor replied, "Yes, sure. Take care, ms. Janna and mr. Sandro!"

"Ay? Why should we go home pa?" Sandro suddenly spoke.

"Oh bakit? Dito ba tayo nakatira sa ospital?" I replied, the doctor giggled.

Sandro shook his head, "No, i mean.. Why should we go home pa when i'm already with my home." He replied, staring at me romantically.

I couldn't help but to feel kilig kahit na nasa harap lang namin iyong doctor ni Sandro. "Parang sira! Lika na nga!"

**

"Love, can you come with me?" Sandro told me early in the morning while we're having our morning cuddles.

I frowned at him, "Why? Let's eat breakfast na ba?"

My boyfriend giggled, "Silly. Gutom kana ba? Tara let's eat muna."